New qb?

ACvol3

I'm probably late on this, but did anyone else hear the josh and will show where they said a qb from ok state was looking to transfer, and maybe here?

asked for his release to 5 schools.

in no order: louisville, illinois, vanderbilt, tennessee, southern miss.

he is originally from illinois and one of his main recruiters is at southern miss after leaving oklahoma st so who knows where this ends up

Lunt would be a solid pick up, but I don't think he'll be a Vol. I think we get Cornwell when it's all says and done.

We need someone to step up ASAP, and he's experienced and ready to compete. Shouldn't have anything to do with cornwell(who's prob goin to bama)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Do we want a guy who couldn't beat out 2 scrubs at Ok St?

Is that what happened? I'm not familiar with their qb situation.. They were saying this guy tore it up in the short time he got last year.. Maybe there's more to him leaving.

Is that what happened? I'm not familiar with their qb situation.. They were saying this guy tore it up in the short time he got last year.. Maybe there's more to him leaving.

The espn article said he decided to transfer after competing with Chelf and Walsh for the starting QB position. One can only assume he lost that competition.

VN Store

Back