New qb?

This guy was rated right above Peterman coming out of HS. Why are people writing off the QBs on our roster? Lunt hasn't shown anything that tells me he would beat out Peterman or Worley from Day 1. 1,108 yards, 6 TDs and 7 INTs isn't anything special with who he played against in that OKST system.

He was a true freshman starter this year and was injured. He has a whole lot more actual game experience than any QB on our roster. That alone counts for something.

Wes Lunt was a 2 year starter at Rochester High School near Springfield, IL. He led the Rockets to back to back 4A State Titles. He was named the starter at OK St. his 2nd week on campus. I believe he blew his knee out, but this kid can really throw the ball around.

He was a true freshman starter this year and was injured. He has a whole lot more actual game experience than any QB on our roster. That alone counts for something.

Game experience doesn't say he would be any better. He's starting over with a transfer no matter were he goes. You can't say he would gel with the receivers or the team just based off game time. Not saying he wouldn't tho.

I put my faith in CBJ. If he thinks this guy will help our team, I trust him. The guy will have to sit out a year any ways... So Worley will play this season, then Lunt could play the next year, and David Cornwell will start the following year as a sophomore. :)

There, all fixed.

VN Store

Back