New Nike uni's?

Spicoli with his Vans would beg to differ.
Spicoli still lives in a van....down by the river.

tumblr_ngr8rwjrTA1smmsbuo1_500.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I'm stepping out on a limb here, but it will probably look something like this, but with a little Nike swoosh on the pants and jersey.

....Oh, and Nike cleats, instead.

Really hoping that's what they provide. I'm not impressed with a lot of their unis at 'new schools' BUT it's up to teams to demand traditional stuff.

I like the rifleman. Might look good where the T is on the front of the jersey or something. Nothing big, just always liked that logo.

Very excited about the switch. I'm already getting impatient and ready to see 'em. When can we expect a preview?

There will be a big unveiling ahead of the start of the contract on July 1. Will probably be a couple of days before. UT can technically unveil uniforms and gear as soon as the final competition of the year is done, typically the NCAA track and field championships.

Nothing can go on sale until July 1, so the unveiling will be very close to that date.

If you're expecting major changes to the football uniform, you're going to be disappointed. The Smokey Gray alternate will be different, but otherwise there won't be major changes.

Reactions: 8 people
There will be a big unveiling ahead of the start of the contract on July 1. Will probably be a couple of days before. UT can technically unveil uniforms and gear as soon as the final competition of the year is done, typically the NCAA track and field championships.

Nothing can go on sale until July 1, so the unveiling will be very close to that date.

If you're expecting major changes to the football uniform, you're going to be disappointed. The Smokey Gray alternate will be different, but otherwise there won't be major changes.

Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Reactions: 1 person
Of all the fan-created concepts I've seen, this is by far the most realistic. I'd expect the real deal to be very similar.

VolsNike2015-e1411150380228.jpg

Reactions: 12 people

Appreciate the info.. Jus like any reasonable fan thought...

VN Store

Back