New Nike uni's?

I like this concept

vols-6.jpg

Supposedly the Davy Crockett logo will be incorporated with the switch to Nike.

Reactions: 1 person
Very excited about the switch. I'm already getting impatient and ready to see 'em. When can we expect a preview?
I'm stepping out on a limb here, but it will probably look something like this, but with a little Nike swoosh on the pants and jersey.

....Oh, and Nike cleats, instead.

Attachments

• 9138665.jpg
    9138665.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: 4 people
I liked your like of that concept. Power T should be white then we are cooking.

vols-6.jpg
Guys...the damn checkerboards are for the ENDZONES only. You know...as in (racing) Checkered Flag = Finish Line.

It is NOT a freakin fashion statement! Let that sink in for a moment. Those of you who keep wanting this put on the uniforms are acting like a bunch of inbred Bamers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Guys...the damn checkerboards are for the ENDZONES only. You know...as in (racing) Checkered Flag = Finish Line.

It is NOT a freakin fashion statement! Let that sink in for a moment.

Spicoli with his Vans would beg to differ.

TBH, Adidas has done a fantastic job on team unis lately, especially the last two years or so once they got the color right. And they've never went overboard the way UA and NIKE can sometimes do. The big thing NIKE does have is better fan gear (something Adidas has failed at, imo) and a more recognizable brand that may add a tiny edge recruiting tho' I kinda just see that as more myth than reality rather than something that matters all that much and also many players (tho' not all) prefer their shoes/cleats.

BUT I'd be lying if I didn't admit I wasn't nervous about them making us look absurd or changing our unis to just any other uni - tradition makes our unis and Bama, LSU, UGA etc have laid down the law on that front. REALLY hoping UT stands its ground and keeps things traditional (for example I hate what's happened to UK and Arky's unis).

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back