New Nike uni's?

Just saw that these will be Clemson's cleats for 2015.. I would think we will probably get the same thing, obviously with a much better shade of orange tho.

But the swoosh is all back'ards! Wouldn't that just slow the players down? Although the cornerbacks should probably wear them that way....

Reactions: 1 person
I am not a Vols fan but recently have found myself following your guys recruiting and surf this website quite frequently. My school just switched to Adidas, and personally I am not really upset about the switch. They are paying much more than Nike was and we had some issues with them.

Having said that, I gotta say that I have always like your, what seemed to be a classic look that you guys had. Something about the uniform has always appealed to me. I really hope you guys don't do too much. I did like your smoke grey uniforms last year though. Nothing wrong with having an alt uniform here an there.

Welcome to VN, post more.. Enjoy hearing other fan opinions without the orange shades on..

Misleading thread title per usual when these speculative concepts are presented as if a leak of a company prototype.

The only ones I can stand of those are the first ones (white with orange details). I'd rather have the team use a more traditional Nike set of cleats in white with the orange details.

VN Store

Back