New night shift thread

Wassup rocky?

animl-squirrel_harmonica.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Good and boring..just like I like it.:) Where have you been mostly, West or East?

Both. Was in arizona and New Mexico 5 days ago. Loved it. Was in Boston, ct, and New York 2 days ago. Now in Wilmington NC. Broke down. I love it. We are 2 miles from the beach. Phoenix, and New Mexico are very cool. Highly disappointed with Denver.

Both. Was in arizona and New Mexico 5 days ago. Loved it. Was in Boston, ct, and New York 2 days ago. Now in Wilmington NC. Broke down. I love it. We are 2 miles from the beach. Phoenix, and New Mexico are very cool. Highly disappointed with Denver.

I am jealous.:blink: Denver area is awesome if you go to the right places. I was there last summer and loved it.

It's decent. It snowed the whole time I was there. Loved Colorado Springs area. Air forces stadium is kick ass. I'm ready to go back to Arizona. Love Phoenix.

My wife is from Pheonix, We have been planning on going to that area next year. New Mexico is as far as I have been in the southwest. Hope we get to go....My dad was at that base in CS when in the Air Force in the 60s. He took us up a couple of times when I was a teen. I loved it. We went to the Royal Gorge and Pikes Peak. Never got to see the Garden of the Gods though.

Well look at it this way...The darker it is, the brighter the light shines. :good!:

Agreed.

Just glad these last few days are over.

Customer 1: Had shat running down her leg.
Customer 2: Had Vomit on his shirt.
Customer 3: Smelled like road kill baking the 130 heat for 2-3 days.
Customer 4: Fell in the store.

My wife is from Pheonix, We have been planning on going to that area next year. New Mexico is as far as I have been in the southwest. Hope we get to go....My dad was at that base in CS when in the Air Force in the 60s. He took us up a couple of times when I was a teen. I loved it. We went to the Royal Gorge and Pikes Peak. Never got to see the Garden of the Gods though.

New Mexico is the prettiest place I have ever been. Wouldn't want to live there though

Agreed.

Just glad these last few days are over.

Customer 1: Had shat running down her leg.
Customer 2: Had Vomit on his shirt.
Customer 3: Smelled like road kill baking the 130 heat for 2-3 days.
Customer 4: Fell in the store.

:yuck:gross :disappointed: Well maybe it will get better.:thumbsup: I'll see you guys later, gotta hit the sack. :hi:

VN Store

Back