New night shift thread

What the crap happened now? These guys could piss Jesus off.
what do you mean these guys?

images

Goat get banned? Or just taking a vacation? What up Ruck and dirty D?

I don't know what happened for sure, I wasn't online when it happened, but it appears that Goat let the tards get to him. smdh :no: As far as me...I am doin ok, allright, and mighty fine. How is the old ball and chain feelin? :thumbsup:

I'm the thorn in the side people like Paul prayed to have removed.

My existence, while painful, is required to keep others humble.

Gods Grace is sufficient for you.

"I will gladly therefore glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may dwell on me. For when I am weak...then am I made strong." Love that passage.

I don't know what happened for sure, I wasn't online when it happened, but it appears that Goat let the tards get to him. smdh :no: As far as me...I am doin ok, allright, and mighty fine. How is the old ball and chain feelin? :thumbsup:

The ball and chain still has the new chain smell, so it is pretty good. Things back to normal at work yet? Any resolution with that crazy guy?

The ball and chain still has the new chain smell, so it is pretty good. Things back to normal at work yet? Any resolution with that crazy guy?

Our contract is for three months, so far so good. Nice and boring, that's the way I would like it to stay. Nobody at the clinic has been harrassed anymore, so hopefully he is just going to stay in his hole. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back