New night shift thread

Y'all need to see this too

Guys, I've been MIA for the most part the past few days because we found out that my wife may have cancer. Nothing is certain right now and we are awaiting test results. Scary time for me but I digress. Sorry for buzz killing the Zone but just wanted to let you all know why I've not been around much.

Thanks for the heads up slice. Doyle, you and your wife are in my family's prayers. My heart goes out to you all. Stay strong friend.

Was gonna come in here and start up some smart ass stuff but am wishing all my best to Doyle, his wife and family. Praying that the doctors are wrong and your wife will be coming through smelling like a rose. My wife is battling renal cancer and I'm trying my best to have a positive attitude to defeat that bastard cancer.

Was gonna come in here and start up some smart ass stuff but am wishing all my best to Doyle, his wife and family. Praying that the doctors are wrong and your wife will be coming through smelling like a rose. My wife is battling renal cancer and I'm trying my best to have a positive attitude
to defeat that bastard cancer.

Hope she gets better bro. My sincere sympathy. I lost someone really close to me to that. I have faith your situation will be
better.

VN Store

Back