New Commit

Dooley wants us to trust the process and wait and see what his horses can do if developed, but when our biggest rivals are out recruiting studs who can play from day one, it makes me worry about where we are headed.

Reactions: 6 people
He's been offered by almost every single Pac 10 school and is being looked at by OK.

Guy has some serious upswing.

Reactions: 2 people
Seriously though there are plenty of 6-6 to 6-8 offensive linemen in the NFL. As long as he's flexible.

Dooley wants us to trust the process and wait and see what his horses can do if developed, but when our biggest rivals are out recruiting studs who can play from day one, it makes me worry about where we are headed.

The only teams who are truly out recruiting us when it comes to "studs" would be Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and Texas A&M. Ironically 3 of these teams are located in the top 3 states in the nation when it comes to producing talent, and the fourth team is the defending NC.

Yet, we still don't know why our coach isn't out recruiting these teams? Are you just trying to be difficult at this point?

Reactions: 7 people
Is it just me or is 280lbs undersized for his height in correlation to his position?

I know its June and a lot will change, but i am not very happy about Vandy being ahead of us in recruiting and being ranked 11 out of 14. We are better than this.

Vandy won the June/July world championship of recruiting last year too. I bet you freaked out then too.

Reactions: 6 people
Is it just me or is 280lbs undersized for his height in correlation to his position?

He's 17, hasn't even started his SR season yet. I imagine he could easily be 290-300 by the time he gets on campus. Then after a redshirt year, maybe 310 or so.

I'm excited about this kid, I really like his size.

Reactions: 1 person
When you're feeling really good and pumped abt our recruiting class, go look at bamas and tell me you still feel great. It's a decent start but its not even the top 3 or 4 in the conf. Tenn is a top program, let's recruit like it.

Smh... Gotta show some promise on the field before we recruit to our abilities...

He's 17, hasn't even started his SR season yet. I imagine he could easily be 290-300 by the time he gets on campus. Then after a redshirt year, maybe 310 or so.

I'm excited about this kid, I really like his size.

I think he's already over 290.

I think he's already over 290.

Either way, I have no concerns about his weight. I think he'll probably get redshirted either way, due to our depth on the oline. So, the kid has plenty of time.

Very tall with a frame to build on. At 6'10", he has to be a tackle. Guys that big don't play inside. Coaches must have seen something they like to offer the kid a scholly. As far as Dooley's recruiting, it's sink or swim. Either he and the staff will prove they can evaluate talent or he'll end up unemployed. No amount of *****ing will change that so just let it play out. I'm very interested in seeing how the new OL coach will change things up. CHH just didn't seem able to get the big guys to perform. Hope the new guy can because the key to both sides of the ball is winning the battle on the line.

Flozell adams is 6'7" 340 and was a damn good left tackle in the nfl. I dont know that this would play the blind side though, he would have to be pretty nimble to be able to move such a large frame quick enough to block effectively.

Give him the ball on 4th and inches or goal line. He can fall forward over the line and get it every time...also can be used as automatic dunker of football over the goal post during post touchdown celebrations...got to think outside the box with that height

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back