New Commit - DB Brendon Harris

This is shaping up to be a amazing class.
9MOyQ.gif

got that right dd...:thumbsup::salute:

go

Reactions: 1 person
Very happy to see our recruiting finally picking up. Last year, there were so many things going on outside of the program (like the Title 9 lawsuit).

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::number1::number1::number1::number1::number1::welcomec::welcomec::welcomec::welcomec::welcomec::bammer::bammer::bammer::bammer::bammer::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::baloon::baloon::baloon::baloon::baloon::3083yourock::3083yourock::3083yourock::3083yourock::3083yourock::td::td::td::td::td::welcome3::welcome3::welcome3::welcome3::welcome3::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

To get this kind of NFL talent instate is so encouraging. If Butch has a good year this year and continues to recruit like this we could have something special cooking. Welcome to Rocky Top Mr Harris! Big safeties are so valuable!!

Per Mike Farrell

Things going very well in that respect for Vols so far in 2018. Harris is going to be a fan favorite because he LOVES to hit and is a pure center fielder who closes fast. Big kid too but he can cover in the slot as well which is tough to do. Could play strong or free and with his physical nature I could see him closer to the line of scrimmage in college.

When asked if he could be moved to LBer in college...

could easily play there as well, he's a thumper. Would need to get bigger obviously but he has good length.

Like Hubbs said, he would need to add some serious weight but he has the speed and the measurables to be a good LB in the SEC. It'll be fun to see how Shoop uses him in his defense.

He would need to put on about 30lbs to play LB. Not saying its impossible but...why?

With you in this. We have a prototype LB? "Switch him to DE!" We have a prototype S? "Switch him to LB". Where's the Tylenol? :pinch:

So huge. Kid has good size and is very talented. Butch is lockin down the state this year.

MODS, put player's name as part of the title.

look Dodger, if I had wanted his name as part of the title I would have put it there...it was intended as a surprise...and,

PS. Leave my **** alone...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back