Netherlands Protests Over Nitrogen Pollution Initiatives

In my last trip to Europe it was quite obvious there is a real immigration problem. This is not a media created issue
I've seen plenty of immigrants on my trips to Europe but certainly no overrunning.
I saw plenty of immigrants in Europe 25 years ago too. And the Le Pens and their ilk were screaming about being overrun then too.

Well if a country desires having street people hanging around their public parks and restaurant areas trying to sell Chinese trinkets to everyone in sight, then they should definitely open their borders for unfettered immigration.
Where did you visit and experience that? I've seen similar around the Eiffel Tower but can't think of anywhere else.

Where did you visit and experience that? I've seen similar around the Eiffel Tower but can't think of anywhere else.
It was all over Munich too. Their parks and train stations you had to step around tons of not locals selling junk.

Warm, feel-good displays will only get you so far. The Canadian truckers were just as festive.

It starts by people waking up and I think that's what is happening in the Netherlands now. The very things that have been called "conspiracy" here in America are a reality in so many of these other countries and the majority of these countries are finally waking up.

Maybe it was on two different trips? Did you think about that? He clearly said Barcelona to Rome.

Why are you nitpicking? Either his observations were correct or they were not.
Sorry Mrs. Walken I didn't know your husband can't answer questions today. It was an honest question. I've never heard of cruise stops in Paris but then I don't know much about cruises. Sorry to upset you ma'am.

Sorry Mrs. Walken I didn't know your husband can't answer questions today. It was an honest question. I've never heard of cruise stops in Paris but then I don't know much about cruises. Sorry to upset you ma'am.
I'm sure they exist in some form along the Seine River, but I didn't take it as the guy was saying the Barcelona to Rome trip was also the same trip that he went to Paris on, because I have a little bit of common sense. Now, could they have made a stop in Monaco or some other French city and then had a 2-3 day trip to Paris? Possibly. But you asking about Paris is just a distraction and an attempt to minimize his observations about what he saw near the Eiffel Tower.

I'm sure they exist in some form along the Seine River, but I didn't take it as the guy was saying the Barcelona to Rome trip was also the same trip that he went to Paris on, because I have a little bit of common sense. Now, could they have made a stop in Monaco or some other French city and then had a 2-3 day trip to Paris? Possibly. But you asking about Paris is just a distraction and an attempt to minimize his observations about what he saw near the Eiffel Tower.
Ma'am if you had been keeping up you would have seen that I myself said I had seen that at the Eiffel Tower (the one in France, not Henry County; although I did see some shady folks there, but I digress) but not elsewhere in Europe.
It was a question about cruises.

Ma'am if you had been keeping up you would have seen that I myself said I had seen that at the Eiffel Tower (the one in France, not Henry County; although I did see some shady folks there, but I digress) but not elsewhere in Europe.
It was a question about cruises.
I read that exactly. You did bring up Eiffel Tower first. But he then came back after you asked him and mentioned his Barcelona to Rome trip. Then the last sentence he mentioned Eiffel Tower. Now most people with common sense would have assumed that his visit to Paris/Eiffel Tower would have occurred on a separate trip or occasion... or in those rare instances, a cruise ship can make a stop at a port and then have a charted flight to someplace in the interior of a country for a few days. That does happen. I didn't read it as the guy had any motivation or reason to lie about his experience in Paris.

I read that exactly. You did bring up Eiffel Tower first. But he then came back after you asked him and mentioned his Barcelona to Rome trip. Then the last sentence he mentioned Eiffel Tower. Now most people with common sense would have assumed that his visit to Paris/Eiffel Tower would have occurred on a separate trip or occasion... or in those rare instances, a cruise ship can make a stop at a port and then have a charted flight to someplace in the interior of a country for a few days. That does happen. I didn't read it as the guy had any motivation or reason to lie about his experience in Paris.
Uh huh. If I had seen the same would I say it's a lie? If he or she chooses to answer then we'll know.

It was all over Munich too. Their parks and train stations you had to step around tons of not locals selling junk.

Hate to hear that as we’re headed to Munich in 6 weeks then down the river to Budapest. Hopefully not more of the immigrant street vendors on that route?

Last edited:
Reactions: GroverCleveland
What kind of cruise goes to Paris?
My trip didn’t go through Paris?
Uh huh. If I had seen the same would I say it's a lie? If he or she chooses to answer then we'll know.
In December of 2017 we took a Viking cruise on the western Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome - google it for the ports if it’s important to you. Sorry I confused the leaning Tower of Pisa (the worst of the immigrant issue we encountered) with the Eiffel Tower. They were abundant in Barcelona and every other stop except Monaco. Guess since it’s so small they didn’t accept refugees?

Last edited:
Reactions: EasternVol
My trip didn’t go through Paris?
In December of 2017 we took a Viking cruise on the western Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome - google it for the ports if it’s important to you. Sorry I confused the leaning Tower of Pisa (the worst of the immigrant issue we encountered) with the Eiffel Tower. They were abundant in Barcelona and every other stop except Monaco. Guess since it’s so small they didn’t accept refugees?
I didn't say you didn't go to Pairs; I asked about a cruise stop there. If you say you went then you went.
I haven't been to Pisa or Barcelona. My wife has but just mentioned the Roma. Come to think of it, the non-Caucasian trinket sellers at the Eiffel Tower were there before the Arab Spring too. Maybe there are more now but from my stays in Europe I'd say it's far from overrun.

Sounds as if you’re a regular European traveler. I can only speak to my perspective from what I saw in a few port cities so my views are far from scientific. I’ll report back after this next trip on the immigrant street people I encounter.

The liberals will be wanting this here!

The only way that happens is if your local sheriff department/LEOs allows it to happen. That will tell all of us if these police are with the people or with the globalists if they kick one person off their land.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back