Netherlands Protests Over Nitrogen Pollution Initiatives

It's ok to use some fertilizer but most homeowners and really too many farmers way over fertilize and the excess nitrogen and phosphates runoff with the rain.
Let's be sure of who we are talking about. Most Western farmers, and I assume the Dutch do as well, now carefully sample their fields and determine fairly precise measures of nutrients for crops they intend to plant. Fertilizer is far too expensive to just willy-nilly apply 100lbs of nitrogen per acre as was done 50+ years ago. Virtually all fertilizing on Western (Western European US/Canadian/etc) farms is done with mixes matching the required analysis.

The politicians, again do not know their butts from holes in the ground.

Not crazy about California, but there is little wrong with their soils where the bulk of agriculture takes place that water does not resolve. Accuse them of a lot, but farming poor soil is not a valid claim. Not saying there are not marginal soils, but no one can farm it commercially.

Look what is happening to white indigenous Europe, they are being overran by Africans and the middle eastern people.

It is the global cabal to implement their global governance, using white guilt and CC as premise. Nation states are irrelevant. Why a proclamation such as MAGA was seen with such vitriol.
We have become nothing more than the world's banker..and only the prominence of the dollar within the cabal keeps it afloat.

It is Biblical.

They aren't. We don't realize how good we have it here in America and we take these things for granted. Many people act like they think this will never happen here

And back to the integrity of election. The foundation of it all.
If we are incorrect then we are screwed. If they are incorrect we are screwed.

Look what is happening to white indigenous Europe, they are being overran by Africans and the middle eastern people.
Well, that's how white liberals roll... on both sides of the pond.

And when this turns bad, it won't be a picnic for those MENA immigrants once the natives get to the point where they can't eat or stay warm in winter. They will be the scapegoats along with the corrupt politicians. My fear is that it could very well get that bad here where we start turning on each other.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Well, that's how white liberals roll... on both sides of the pond.

And when this turns bad, it won't be a picnic for those MENA immigrants once the natives get to the point where they can't eat or stay warm in winter. They will be the scapegoats along with the corrupt politicians. My fear is that it could very well get that bad here where we start turning on each other.
We are a Waring species and when the people get angry and fed up, look out.

Want to talk how messed up society is...what is the report about pharmaceutical contamination in drinking water.

Birth control is the worst IMO...those estrogen/progesterone pills are turning our boys into wusses and making girls start their menses at age 10 now....was 13 or at very least age 12 when i was in school.

Studies show the average adult male in the US has 30% less testosterone than we did 30 years ago....still losing 1% per year also from what i have read.

This doesnt get NEARLY ENOUGH publicity. Thanks

It is the global cabal to implement their global governance, using white guilt and CC as premise. Nation states are irrelevant. Why a proclamation such as MAGA was seen with such vitriol.
We have become nothing more than the world's banker..and only the prominence of the dollar within the cabal keeps it afloat.

It is Biblical.

Oddly enough societies that have been built up into 1st world societies are being over run by people from 2nd and 3rd world civilizations, but not through war but through those western liberal world order policies. The rules in the civilized societies are abused by the deranged ideologues.

Most of the farming in CA is done on poor soils that require heavy fertilization along with irrigation but yeah you're right homeowners are a big problem.
Need some data to back this claim. Everything I’ve ever read was CA had some of the most fertile lands in the US. Water is their limiting factor

Reactions: EasternVol
In my last trip to Europe it was quite obvious there is a real immigration problem. This is not a media created issue

If you're European countries are you thinking 1) hey US don't do it, 2) we're miserable so let's fool the US into thinking this is good or 3) it's the liberal/neo-marxist global world order responsibility to cave to an influx of immigration of people who can't or won't assimilate?

If you're European countries are you thinking 1) hey US don't do it, 2) we're miserable so let's fool the US into thinking this is good or 3) it's the liberal/neo-marxist global world order responsibility to cave to an influx of immigration of people who can't or won't assimilate?
Well if a country desires having street people hanging around their public parks and restaurant areas trying to sell Chinese trinkets to everyone in sight, then they should definitely open their borders for unfettered immigration.

VN Store

Back