Needing prayers.

Would appreciate any prayers people can give me. My wife decided she no longer wants to be married and I'm a train wreck. She had me removed from our home so I am staying at a family members house right now. Which for someone that works from home has me screwed up. We have a 2 year old that I've only saw twice in a month. I have no idea how I am going to get through this.
I'm sorry to hear that, we'll be praying for you

Would appreciate any prayers people can give me. My wife decided she no longer wants to be married and I'm a train wreck. She had me removed from our home so I am staying at a family members house right now. Which for someone that works from home has me screwed up. We have a 2 year old that I've only saw twice in a month. I have no idea how I am going to get through this.
🙏🏻

So an old friend of The Red Woman came by this morning. I’ve known him since we were very young too. He’s going to replace our HVAC. He shared that his wife has a cancer in her brain. It’s the Gloe. She doing as well as can be expected but I’d appreciate you remembering then in your prayers.

Cancer sucks.
Praying

A couple co workers of mine could really use some extra prayers for their VERY young grandchildren. One is only a month old and is in Riley in Indy after having 4 hernias removed. Now the poor guy has gotten a infection from the surgery and yesterday part of his intestine actually feel out of the infection site that they left open. The other is only 2 years old and has a VERY RARE case of mono which the doctors said almost never happens in kids that young. She is in the Children's hospital in Cincy on a venalitor. I can't imagine being in either of their positions, breaks your heart!
Praying

Praying for your situation

This is the perfect place for this for me. Not to go too much into the personal reasons that caused it to worsen,but I'm dealing with a major depression episode going on a week now that has been the worst case of depression that I've had in several years. It would explain why I'm on here requesting prayer at 3 am instead of sleeping. I could really use the prayers from the prayer warriors out there as it's been a struggle to get back on my feet.

This is the perfect place for this for me. Not to go too much into the personal reasons that caused it to worsen,but I'm dealing with a major depression episode going on a week now that has been the worst case of depression that I've had in several years. It would explain why I'm on here requesting prayer at 3 am instead of sleeping. I could really use the prayers from the prayer warriors out there as it's been a struggle to get back on my feet.
Prayers for you comfort and well-being.

Praying. 🙏

Prayers, Penn! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Go take care of yourself.

Praying

Praying for you man. Philippians 4 is my go to when I need encouragement, maybe it'll help.

will be praying
began taking antidepressants long before the advent of Prozac andn its cousins. Not sure if I can even name them all but havent suffered a major episode in about 10 years since getting help from a shrink in Bham who graduated from UT in the 60s. He put me back on Prozac and said part of my prob;kem was that I had been away from East Tennessee too long and living in the shadow of Bryant-Denny stadium but I think some of the problem stem from less than stellar medical care in Tuskaloser. Ive always found that exercise is very helpful, as is music, and advoiding energy vampires.

Retiring and enjoying time with my son and his three children have been major boosts.

BTW, that BHam doctor passed away more than five years ago and have been going to his partner (UNC med school grad) ever since. Either see him or telecomference with him every 4 months. Best of luck. Know the dark moments all too well.,
You will make it back

Dude hope you are getting the help you need. Depression is serious biz. Please check in. Cheers mate

Dude hope you are getting the help you need. Depression is serious biz. Please check in. Cheers mate

Thank you so much! Also,thank you to everyone for the prayers and advice. It's meant a lot to me. I'm hanging in there,and just taking each day as it comes. I feel better than I did when I asked for prayer,but it's still been up and down. I've had a lot of support and prayers from family, friends and those closest to me. I'm someone who wears my emotions on my sleeves and I couldn't bottle my emotions anymore,and people got concerned. It was two weeks of the black dog called depression ,and the worst feeling in the world feeling helpless.

I'm slowly getting back to getting out and finding joy in my hobbies again. Being a bit more spontaneous and finding ways to stay busy. Spending time with wonderful and supportive friends, family and a fiancee who has always been there for me. I'm getting back on track slowly but surely. 😊

@Pennheel saw you liked the post. Always feel free to post here. No judgement. I've lost several friends from depression. You aren't alone

Thank you! That's very kind. I'll definitely be sure to be in here if I ever need anything. I've had those closest to me in similar circumstances,and they survived their ordeal after feeling hopeless. It's nice to have support from others.

Thank you! That's very kind. I'll definitely be sure to be in here if I ever need anything. I've had those closest to me in similar circumstances,and they survived their ordeal after feeling hopeless. It's nice to have support from others.
When we feel down around here we usually slap lil @joevol33 around

VN Store

Back