Needing prayers.

Not completely but it is not as severe. It seems like it is worse at night. Last night was not bad though. My doctor can't see me until October unfortunately.
Dang man! He knows what kind of pain you're having?

I hope you get relief soon. And I hope you go to the doc or ER if it gets worse or doesn't go away.

Reactions: Toucan Sam
Not completely but it is not as severe. It seems like it is worse at night. Last night was not bad though. My doctor can't see me until October unfortunately.
Are there any Urgent care facilities around ? Sounds like you need a new Dr anyway

My family was looking for a new family doc and they can't take any new clients until Jan. They said it was due to staff (nurses) shortage. They have one of the highest ratings of any in Middle Tennessee, thus the reason the wife called. That seems to be very common amongst all this growth here (more people than docs can care for) and it's extremely frustrating. I'm not surprised so many go to the ER for non-emergencies here.

My family was looking for a new family doc and they can't take any new clients until Jan. They said it was due to staff (nurses) shortage. They have one of the highest ratings of any in Middle Tennessee, thus the reason the wife called. That seems to be very common amongst all this growth here (more people than docs can care for) and it's extremely frustrating. I'm not surprised so many go to the ER for non-emergencies here.
Our local ER, and quick cares, are usually filled with people wanting pain meds. You can't get in on a weekend if something is wrong, for the crowd wanting them. We know couple who's there every Saturday like clock work. Either their leg, back, tooth, something is killing them, and they gotta go. We had a quick care to quit giving pain meds, and people flipped out. The county Facebook page was literally for a month 🤣. I get it if you're hurting, but it takes away from people who are actually sick.

Our local ER, and quick cares, are usually filled with people wanting pain meds. You can't get in on a weekend if something is wrong, for the crowd wanting them. We know couple who's there every Saturday like clock work. Either their leg, back, tooth, something is killing them, and they gotta go. We had a quick care to quit giving pain meds, and people flipped out. The county Facebook page was literally for a month 🤣. I get it if you're hurting, but it takes away from people who are actually sick.
around here the strongest stuff they give out is amoxicillan

Need some prayers guys for our adopted kid, my daughters best friend on the left. My daughter actually found the spot on her back months ago, but she wouldn't go to the Dr. She was here one night several weeks ago, and me and Tiffany got on her butt about it, and she went. Turns out she has stage 4 melanoma, just found out today. They're going to do some biopsies, and start treatment. This kid is literally like ours, basically lived with us for a couple of years, and still here a lot. They're saying it's already spread, just help us pray for her FB_IMG_1685160349654.jpg

Need some prayers guys for our adopted kid, my daughters best friend on the left. My daughter actually found the spot on her back months ago, but she wouldn't go to the Dr. She was here one night several weeks ago, and me and Tiffany got on her butt about it, and she went. Turns out she has stage 4 melanoma, just found out today. They're going to do some biopsies, and start treatment. This kid is literally like ours, basically lived with us for a couple of years, and still here a lot. They're saying it's already spread, just help us pray for her View attachment 584135
prayers for her

Need some prayers guys for our adopted kid, my daughters best friend on the left. My daughter actually found the spot on her back months ago, but she wouldn't go to the Dr. She was here one night several weeks ago, and me and Tiffany got on her butt about it, and she went. Turns out she has stage 4 melanoma, just found out today. They're going to do some biopsies, and start treatment. This kid is literally like ours, basically lived with us for a couple of years, and still here a lot. They're saying it's already spread, just help us pray for her View attachment 584135
Dang Joe! Definitely ptaying!

Dear God in heaven, how can stage 4 melanoma happen to someone so young??? This is brutal. Does she/ her family have health insurance?

Prayers up for her, her family, and her medical team. Please keep us posted.

Dear God in heaven, how can stage 4 melanoma happen to someone so young??? This is brutal. Does she/ her family have health insurance?

Prayers up for her, her family, and her medical team. Please keep us posted.
That's what the nurse said. Thank God my daughter found it, but I wish she'd went to the Dr sooner. I get she's young, and they didn't think it was anything bad, but she wouldn't go until we got onto her. Thankfully, she's double covered on insurance, her mom and biological dad have it on her. I'm literally sick feeling, probably shouldn't have googled anything, but I wanted to know. Literally love that kid like my own, actually stopped by their work yesterday, and she kissed and tells me she loves me just like my daughter, does Tiffany the same.

One of our students was just diagnosed with stage 3 thyroid cancer at 15. She is in treatments and was not at school, but was voted into the homecoming court anyway. She is going to try to be at the game. I'm very proud of those students in her grade for doing that. Seriously, a lot of the time the kids are great and it's some of the grown-ups who are wacked in the head.

One of our students was just diagnosed with stage 3 thyroid cancer at 15. She is in treatments and was not at school, but was voted into the homecoming court anyway. She is going to try to be at the game. I'm very proud of those students in her grade for doing that. Seriously, a lot of the time the kids are great and it's some of the grown-ups who are wacked in the head.
Cancer sucks. We'll be praying for that kid.

It’s my understanding that everything was going well, miraculously even. Well I don’t have the details but apparently Haley has suffered a pretty significant set back. I’ll let y’all know when I have better information but please remember Paul’s family, most importantly his beautiful daughter, in your prayers.

VN Store

Back