Needing prayers.

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
I’ve noticed that we in the zone are good at prayer and support for those who need it.
We have many threads as proof.

Periodically I see someone mention an issue and then they apologize for bringing it up in the wrong place.

My plan is to tag those people in this thread so they know it’s the right place and they can they can talk if they need to judgment free.

1 Timothy 2:
First of all, then, I urge that (A)requests, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made in behalf of all people, 2 (B)for kings and all who are in [a]authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and [b]dignity. 3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of (C)God our Savior, 4 (D)who wants all people to be (E)saved and to (F)come to the [c]knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is (G)one God, and (H)one mediator also between God and mankind, the (I)man Christ Jesus, 6 who (J)gave Himself as a ransom for all, the (K)testimony [d]given at [e](L)the proper time.

The warriors prayer

Dear LORD as we take up this fight we ask for a chance that is fair
A chance to win our fight a chance to beat back despair
If we should win let it be by Your code with faith an honor held high.
If we should lose let it be by Your will and let us never question why
Day by day we get better and better and with You as LORD we cannot be beaten and won’t be beaten, no matter the results of this fight.

Amen

Last edited:
@nicksjuzunk

I have a family health issue within my crew that has recently come to light and we need to work through it here with our healthcare system vs. Thailand. The decision was very much out of my hands and I’m admittedly struggling with it

Fully intend to return in July 2020. Currently sorting through the logistical nightmare of the whole thing with everything we own being in Thailand, needing to continue to rent our house there, find a sitter for our dog, probably losing our return tickets and needing a new ticket to return for a couple of weeks next month to work things out on the ground level

Tough place to be right now, but 100% the right call

If you want people to pray for you (and even if you don’t) we’re here for you

I’ve noticed that we in the zone are good at prayer and support for those who need it.
We have many threads as proof.

Periodically I see someone mention an issue and then they apologize for bringing it up in the wrong place.

My plan is to tag those people in this thread so they know it’s the right place and they can they can talk if they need to judgment free.
I love this!

Leave it to me to not follow the rules of the thread, but I am 99.9% certain Slice will be OK with it.
There is a girl who attended the same school as my kids. A year ago she was a high school volleyball standout looking forward to her senior year. Now she is on hospice care due to some form of soft tissue cancer. She has had every known treatment and the chemo has literally destroyed her bones. She is in constant agony, yet has remained very strong in her faith in the LORD. Very Job-esque. Her name is Kenzie. She's been in our prayers since February when we learned of her cancer. Her doctors have reached out to every cancer center in the US for any assistance or ideas. Kenzie told them to stop, that only God can be her doctor now.

Leave it to me to not follow the rules of the thread, but I am 99.9% certain Slice will be OK with it.
There is a girl who attended the same school as my kids. A year ago she was a high school volleyball standout looking forward to her senior year. Now she is on hospice care due to some form of soft tissue cancer. She has had every known treatment and the chemo has literally destroyed her bones. She is in constant agony, yet has remained very strong in her faith in the LORD. Very Job-esque. Her name is Kenzie. She's been in our prayers since February when we learned of her cancer. Her doctors have reached out to every cancer center in the US for any assistance or ideas. Kenzie told them to stop, that only God can be her doctor now.
🙏

Slice approves
This is exactly what this thread is for.

Sadly sounds like a request I posted a week or so ago about a local high school vollyball player. Prayers from our family!!!

Hate to hear this fir her, we'll be praying

Praying for Kenzie ! What an inspiring story of faith! I pray that God will place His healing hands on her, and will keep her faith strong!

I don't post a ton on this board, but I am coming to you guys for prayers. My wife's grandfather has an extremely rare cancer that he has battled for the last 5 years. I believe that time is coming to an end. I've watched a man that was the father figure for my wife, a man I look up to so much and want to be like, a man who I aspire to be as a husband and a father go down hill so fast the last 45 days. I'm currently in school at night to prepare for a medical profession, but it is time to post pone that. My heart is ripping out of my chest every time I see my wife cry. He was her rock. We don't know when this will happen. He made the comment today that he is "ready to go home." I had to step away at work in order to let go of my emotions. I hurt, but seeing my wife break is killing me and I don't know what to do. I still pray for that small miracle every day.

@BAJAvol Praying for you and your family, he sounds like a great man.

Lord let your will be done. Allow the peace and wisdom you possess to fall upon this family and guide them through the decisions ahead. Bless them in all ways, through this season and beyond. Amen

@BAJAvol Praying for you and your family, he sounds like a great man.

Lord let your will be done. Allow the peace and wisdom you possess to fall upon this family and guide them through the decisions ahead. Bless them in all ways, through this season and beyond. Amen
Thank you @MoodyVol . It means a lot during this time.

Had a friend/coworker come to me as I was clocking in. He's been having some problems, and they thought it was pinched nerves in his neck. They ran some tests, and unfortunately it's likely cancer. They did a biopsy, and he'll know for sure Wednesday, but the Dr said he's positive it is. I prayed with him at the time clock, he's scared. Yoi guys say one for him, his name is Danny.

VN Store

Back