Needing prayers.

Just asking to keep my parents in your thoughts...they are on a cruise around South America right now and have the flu. Hate they are on a ship and not able to rest and recover at home.
Aw, that stinks! Have they got a few days at sea to recover, or are they missing all the shore excursions?

Reactions: joevol33
Aw, that stinks! Have they got a few days at sea to recover, or are they missing all the shore excursions?
They had sea days Friday and Saturday and missed a port yesterday, which was nicely planned by them. ha! Since they had to get medical treatment, they were refunded for the excursion they missed.

I just got an unbelievable phone call.
One of my best clients is doing a kitchen remodel. I passed because it was too big for me and my 2 sons to do in a reasonable amount of time. Well…..the contractor they are using just had a massive heart attack and they don’t think he’s going to make it. Their house is down to the sticks.
The other contractor is a guy I like and respect named Shawn
Please pray for him and his family. It’s looking really grim right now.

Crazy.
The other contractor is 1 year older than I am.

One of my best clients is doing a kitchen remodel. I passed because it was too big for me and my 2 sons to do in a reasonable amount of time. Well…..the contractor they are using just had a massive heart attack and they don’t think he’s going to make it. Their house is down to the sticks.

Crazy.
We'll be praying, hate to hear that

Crazy.
That's terrible. Praying for Shawn and his family.

Crazy.
Prayers up!

A former student of mine in the medical field at school in Johnson City left me this note.
I could've done without the last two words (haha), but it brought some tears.
View attachment 628019
Not to pry and don't answer if you don't want too. Did you happen to teach at Science Hill High School? I ask because I had a great aunt that taught there.

Reactions: Danl and GordonC

VN Store

Back