Needing prayers.

wife's surgery went as well as it could today...they did a brain resection
it's all so surreal
it's glioblastoma, which is a SOB
she'll be in ICU a few days
please continue to keep her in your prayers
Gordon, my cousin had glioblastoma at the same time MBRO did. You have my sympathies. 🙏🏽

There is not much change today.
She is still in ICU with the cath, feeding tube, and ventilator.
At times she screams "no."
She's had a couple of bouts of extreme agitation the past 24 hours, requiring them to sedate her.
Her white blood count is still over 35K.

She's had a couple of bouts of extreme agitation the past 24 hours, requiring them to sedate her.
Still praying for y'all.

Praying man

hope I have details correct on these two young women in need of prayers:

the granddaughter of Mrs AV's second cousin. She is at MD Anderson, where she was supposed to be preparing for a bone marrow transplant. Doctors said her liver(???) was in poor shape and that she must stay in Houston to possibly get well enough to have transplant. She had been battling C since her teenage years, recovered well enough to graduate HS and college. Mrs AV said she had put off transplant because she was single and enjoying good health

the other is the wife of my nephew, who learned before daughter turned 1 this winter that she (not baby girl) not had stage 3 C. She's been undergoing treatment and no decision has been made on when or if she faces surgery

the granddaughter of Mrs AV's second cousin. She is at MD Anderson, where she was supposed to be preparing for a bone marrow transplant. Doctors said her liver(???) was in poor shape and that she must stay in Houston to possibly get well enough to have transplant. She had been battling C since her teenage years, recovered well enough to graduate HS and college. Mrs AV said she had put off transplant because she was single and enjoying good health

the other is the wife of my nephew, who learned before daughter turned 1 this winter that she (not baby girl) not had stage 3 C. She's been undergoing treatment and no decision has been made on when or if she faces surgery
Prayers for both of them. Too, too young to have this terrible disease!

Prayers up!

We'll be praying for them

Prayers

Praying

VN Store

Back