NCAA Tournament: Sunday Edition

If we have to get rid of Tyndall, which I don't care if we do, I hope we throw millions at Marshall(again?). I feel like we offered him and he turned us down but I don't know. I do know that I saw him interviewed before the half and he's like Pearl 2.0. There's something about him, a swagger... for a dude who should look like a nerd, his suit and glasses were pretty stylish. He seemed to be confident and cool headed. Anyways, I hope we throw a couple-few mil a year his way if we need a new coach. His teams kick ass and he seems to be pretty cool.

Wichita's man-to-man gave Kansas very little room to breathe late in that half. It's fun to watch when they're rolling.

Chris Webber can't visit Michigan's campus but they'd have to let him commentate their games. Chris Webber > Michigan

:)

I picked Kansas in this game but I didn't feel very confident about it. I think Wichita St is probably the better team right now.

Marshall's gonna command money to leave and he'd be worth every penny. I'd love to see what he could do with top 10 talent.

I picked Kansas in this game but I didn't feel very confident about it. I think Wichita St is probably the better team right now.

Doesn't matter. UNI is going to win it all.

NorthernIowaPanthers.png

I hope they beat Louisville, anyway. **** the Cards.

MVC! MVC! MVC!

Would be quite a coup if both UNI and Wichy State put down a couple of blue-blood programs this afternoon.

Doesn't matter. UNI is going to win it all.

NorthernIowaPanthers.png

I hope they beat Louisville, anyway. **** the Cards.

MVC! MVC! MVC!

Would be quite a coup if both UNI and Wichy State put down a couple of blue-blood programs this afternoon.

I live in the state and I always enjoy UNI beating/almost beating Iowa and Iowa State in both football and basketball. I'm a fan of them as the underdog for sure.

I live in the state and I always enjoy UNI beating/almost beating Iowa and Iowa State in both football and basketball. I'm a fan of them as the underdog for sure.

Evansville is the hometown team here, so we know all about them.

VN Store

Back