NCAA Tournament: Sunday Edition

Is Dayton ever going to miss another shot? Will Oklahoma get an equivalent whistle in a "home" game? Stay tuned.

Would be great if Dayton goes farther than Ohio State.

Wichita has already gone farther than Kansas.

Belmont went farther than us :(

Dayton missing two shots that would have tied or given them the lead, both short. They're looking a little gassed

Duke is making me feel like that 100 bucks is mine. This word be the second time I won from this store by picking duke to go all the way

Self has now failed to advance out of the first weekend for 50% of his tenure at KU. That's utterly pathetic for $4mil and top 5 classes.

Not really correct. Of the 12 years he's coached at Kansas, Kansas has failed to advance past the first weekend 5 times.

The other 7 times, KU has made the Sweet Sixteen (2009, 2013), the Elite Eight (2004, 2007, 2011), the finals (2012), and won the National Championship (2008).

Last edited:
Not really correct. Of the 12 years he's coached at Kansas, Kansas has failed to advance past the first weekend 5 times.

The other 7 times, KU has made the Sweet Sixteen (2009, 2013), the Elite Eight (2004, 2007, 2011), the finals (2012), and won the National Championship (2008).

Sorry was off by a year. Leave it to the stats police to come in. Point is, he has way too much talent to "fail" 42% of the time (or 41.667)

Last edited:
Just got off from a hellish day at work. What in the world have I missed? (turning to all the live games)

VN Store

Back