Ncaa done shuts down investigation

You First. The good news is you will soon qualify for long term free housing, food, and medical care courtesy of Uncle Sam. As much as I agree with your sentiment; I am not THAT foolish 😂
Thankfully, our founding fathers didn't feel this way.

Nobody outside of the NCAA threw Tennessee under the bus with the Exceptions of Georgia, Alabama, Florida or Nick Saban.
If I were a betting man I would say that Nick Saban was as much of a culprit regarding NIL as all of them.
The NCAA felt we were the best sacrificial lamb to prove their authority and point.
So, how would you rate the effectiveness of the NCAA on their actions against UT??

So, how would you rate the effectiveness of the NCAA on their actions against UT??
Effectiveness was a 0.

The fact that they didn't realize that was a flat out joke. They had zero case and again look how long they took to back down. Also, a statement by the President that they should meet on it to discuss the rules was an event that should've occured years ago.

What's more, was when one of the NCAA's lawyers on Video Conference call showed up as a Cat. Serious business and yet the lawyer did not have enough sense to check his filter before he entered the conference nor did the other NCAA lawyers tell him. Embarrassing!

I agree but no player deserves to be kicked out of the game if it is obvious their wasn’t malicious intent. Players have adjusted well overall, at least half or more times these days the call is overturned. But only when it is wreckless or looks blatantly malicious should a player be thrown out. I think most agree with this and the rules committee needs to get this right. GBO
I disagree. If a player has no malicious intent out still puts another player in danger due to a stupid play, accidental or not, that player deserves to be ejected. Form tackle safely or sit out.

About how i’d rate my ex… when she was with me, she looked pretty good. A solid 6. When I broke up with her and she gained 50 lbs, along with her bullshît attitude she developed toward me, she became a 1/10 quickly.

I disagree. If a player has no malicious intent out still puts another player in danger due to a stupid play, accidental or not, that player deserves to be ejected. Form tackle safely or sit out.
Let's compromise though. An ejection applies to that game only. An ejection should absolutely not carry over into the next game just because it happened in the 2nd half.

Thankfully, our founding fathers didn't feel this way.
You missed the part where George Washington put down the Whiskey Rebellion i take it?
Taxation itself isn’t the problem. It’s the fact that we have let our elected representatives be totally unaccountable with their taxation and spending votes. Some tax is necessary and was planned by the fouders (althouh a tax on income clearly wasnt)
The re-election rates of congressional incumbents is obscene. It is more likely that Vandy beat Bama in football than that a representative gets voted out of office. THAT is the problem

About how i’d rate my ex… when she was with me, she looked pretty good. A solid 6. When I broke up with her and she gained 50 lbs, along with her bullshît attitude she developed toward me, she became a 1/10 quickly.
I dislike wimmen too. But then Shirley plants a heaping plate of bison short ribs, turnip green, mashed sweet potatoes, and southern baked cornbread in front of me. I quickly forget all that nonsense right away. Now. ex's, thems a different story.

Reactions: Rockytop10nessee
After losing the injunction hearing, the NCAA sees they don't have the resources to fight this on a level playing field.

They're stepping back to gain support for some kind of rewriting of the NIL rules that would be enforceable from that point forward.

That's gonna take a few years.
I mean they knew after the injunction that other states would have similar results in court. This isn’t over till the overall case is ruled on but it’s unlikely the NCAA gets a result they want. Nil won’t be something they can police unless they can get an anti trust exemption.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
Yep. "Pause and not begin" isn't quite the same thing as cease and desist. They've proven to be snakes with a vendetta against us. No way I trust a single thing they say. Stay alert Plowman.
this sounds so slimy, umm we aren’t able to slam UT right now so we are gonna put it off until we can?? Can somebody please tell me what it is with the ncaa against us?? Ever since Peyton lost that heisman I’ve always thought they kinda put us down whenever they could.

this sounds so slimy, umm we aren’t able to slam UT right now so we are gonna put it off until we can?? Can somebody please tell me what it is with the ncaa against us?? Ever since Peyton lost that heisman I’ve always thought they kinda put us down whenever they could.
They aren’t doing anything bc they can’t. Court order all nil enforcement activities to stop. They went after Tenn bc they had the most leverage there or at least thought they did with us fresh off getting caught and punished. They don’t go after the Bama and Ohio States of the world bc those programs have so much political and financial sway in a lot of levels of college football including the ncaa itself. Whole system is corrupt and needs to be burned to the ground but we need a better system in place before that happens. Won’t be perfect but better.

I dislike wimmen too. But then Shirley plants a heaping plate of bison short ribs, turnip green, mashed sweet potatoes, and southern baked cornbread in front of me. I quickly forget all that nonsense right away. Now. ex's, thems a different story.
Hate to hear that about women. I am one. Lol.

There's no "vendetta"---what an absurd thing to say. I chuckle at the goofs--not college grads-- who like to slam the NCAA. You do realize that whether it's the NCAA or some other entity, there will be rules and there will be enforcement.

Meantime, feel free to get out your bank card as there is a tight end in Kalamazoo who's looking for cash and who has kickoff coverage potential....
You’re doing a stellar job showing that degree off. I thought you couldn’t look like more of a clown with your posts but now you’re talking down to people? You’re a walking poster board for Dunning-Kruger effect.

Hate to hear that about women. I am one. Lol.
If you know my posts, you know I'm constantly jackassing, snarking, and making fun of everything, and everybody, including myself. Of all our crazy Vols fans, I'm in a league of my own, cause many of the others do have a level of sanity, I never had any.

Ahr
Yep. "Pause and not begin" isn't quite the same thing as cease and desist. They've proven to be snakes with a vendetta against us. No way I trust a single thing they say. Stay alert Plowman.
Agree, it may just be lingering "BVS" but,I cannot help but think that... if the NCAA were to win the actual verdict in court that we would have a bullseye on our back forever.

Impossible! @volfan102455 just told me the other day that I didn't understand what the injunction meant in all this and that NCAA will still investigate Tennesse for NIL violations.

VN Store

Back