NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

South Alabama gets a complete game from Randy Bell, beats MSU 6-3...Calvi is still alive...they get Southern Miss tomorrow...

South Alabama gets a complete game from Randy Bell, beats MSU 6-3...Calvi is still alive...they get Southern Miss tomorrow...

That even's the "series" this year vs State at 2-2 and makes them 4-2 vs the SEC. They're 0-2 vs USM so tomorrow is a revenge game.

That even's the "series" this year vs State at 2-2 and makes them 4-2 vs the SEC. They're 0-2 vs USM so tomorrow is a revenge game.

Yep, Southern Miss has had a good season, obviously...should be a good test for SA...

Tennessee Tech upsets FSU!

Give it up for the Golden Eagles. I say if they can take FSU, they can rise up tomorrow and take auburn. I'm a local. Realistically I didn't pick Tech for a regional upset but I sure am pulling for them.

Seems like a recent trend for FSU to bow out on their own turf in regional play. In that bracket I think dropping to Tech pretty much does them in.

Give it up for the Golden Eagles. I say if they can take FSU, they can rise up tomorrow and take auburn. I'm a local. Realistically I didn't pick Tech for a regional upset but I sure am pulling for them.

Hell Man, bunch "o" Tennessee boys on that team, we got to go full out and have a thread for that one, it's on you! :)

Reactions: 1 person
Bergeron's LBS Dirtbags won 6-0...complete game for the dirtbag pitcher...Coach Mo's TCU squad got postponed and CDS has to be patting his wallet and asking wtf....

GBO!!!

Bergeron's LBS Dirtbags won 6-0...complete game for the dirtbag pitcher...Coach Mo's TCU squad got postponed and CDS has to be patting his wallet and asking wtf....

GBO!!!

I cringed a little when they mentioned Bergeron on the broadcast.

Well for those on the Mike Bell wagon he looks to be available for a while since FSU has been eliminated. I am glad I am not Currie because there seem to be a lot of good coaches out there!!

Well for those on the Mike Bell wagon he looks to be available for a while since FSU has been eliminated. I am glad I am not Currie because there seem to be a lot of good coaches out there!!

I think you read the score wrong.

Good gracious, where are the stands?

That picture makes it seem like the field is in Palo Alto and the stadium is in San Francisco

On campus, next to the football stadium. Oh, I zoomed in and took them out of the photo.

Last edited:
For those in the know....

When a 1 seed and 2 seed win on day 1.....why is the 2 seed the home team for the next game?

VN Store

Back