Ncaa 14

I'm 34 years old and it is my release. Just wish a playoff was possible.

I heard there was supposedly a video on YouTube about how to make a playoff system on the game but I don't know how true that is. You'd think they would put an update or patch out for that.

I just meant I'm old and still play video games.

I'm older than you & I still play video games & will til I pass on from this Earth too. :p I'm almost 46 & still get some playing time in every once in a while for all of my games on PS3, PS4, & XBox One.

Has anybody has issues in online dynasty where two users play one another and it just won't let them play? I have a couple in mine where it's UGA/Clemson and they've tried everything and it will not let them play one another.

Has anybody has issues in online dynasty where two users play one another and it just won't let them play? I have a couple in mine where it's UGA/Clemson and they've tried everything and it will not let them play one another.

I don't play online Dynasty so I can't help you there buddy. I'm strictly an offline player.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't play online Dynasty so I can't help you there buddy. I'm strictly an offline player.

Me too. I started playing my orginial dynasty mode again last week. In my 2nd year as head coach at Colorado St after OC jobs at Georgia State, Wake, and UT.

VN Store

Back