Ncaa 14

In good news, I finally upset Oregon in regular season mode. I've had the game for a long time but I rage quit about 2 years ago because I played Oregon about 5 times in a row and every game went the same way.

I'd jump out on top, keep a 7 point lead most of the game, then I'd score a TD or a FG with very little time left. EVERY time Oregon would drive down and score and either force OT and win, or score quickly and get the ball back and kick a game winning FG.

So the other night I thought I'd finally start playing again and same scenario. I was winning 7-3 most of the game, scored a TD with 2:25 left to go up 14-3. My defense had been playing great all game. They get the ball and score a TD in about 30 seconds. They go for 2 and get it. They had all their timeouts so didn't onsides kick. I run the ball first play, they call TO. I do it again second play, they call TO. So here I am 3rd and 3, I get a first down, I win. I ran it off tackle and got 4 yards and first down. I immediately did a few victory formations and finally I win.

The best part, I'm 3-0 heading to UF and....I'm still not ranked. Even though Oregon was #10.

Reactions: 1 person
In good news, I finally upset Oregon in regular season mode. I've had the game for a long time but I rage quit about 2 years ago because I played Oregon about 5 times in a row and every game went the same way.

I'd jump out on top, keep a 7 point lead most of the game, then I'd score a TD or a FG with very little time left. EVERY time Oregon would drive down and score and either force OT and win, or score quickly and get the ball back and kick a game winning FG.

So the other night I thought I'd finally start playing again and same scenario. I was winning 7-3 most of the game, scored a TD with 2:25 left to go up 14-3. My defense had been playing great all game. They get the ball and score a TD in about 30 seconds. They go for 2 and get it. They had all their timeouts so didn't onsides kick. I run the ball first play, they call TO. I do it again second play, they call TO. So here I am 3rd and 3, I get a first down, I win. I ran it off tackle and got 4 yards and first down. I immediately did a few victory formations and finally I win.

The best part, I'm 3-0 heading to UF and....I'm still not ranked. Even though Oregon was #10.

I lost to Florida in a hilariously Dooley-esque way a few weeks ago.

I was up by 2 and just out of field goal range. There was around 15 seconds more time on the game clock than play clock on 4th down. So instead of punting and risking a miracle return or Hail Mary, I snapped the ball and then ran Dobbs around in the backfield trying to kill the clock.

I tried to slide down and messed up, causing Dobbs to get absolutely pummeled by a Florida defender with about 1 second left on the clock. Of course, he fumbled. One of their fat slow as hell DTs picked up the loose ball and strolled into the end zone for the win.

I just beat Florida 26-7. They didn't get a first down until the 4th quarter and got a garbage TD, and I missed an XP and a 2 point try, AND my first drive of the game I drove deep into their territory and instead of going for a FG, I went for it and my receiver dropped a wide open TD.

So I should have won 31 or 35-7. It was at UF, and they were ranked #5. For all my efforts, I'm now ranked......#22. So I beat #10 Oregon on the road and #5 Florida on the road and barely get ranked.

Ok....

I just beat Florida 26-7. They didn't get a first down until the 4th quarter and got a garbage TD, and I missed an XP and a 2 point try, AND my first drive of the game I drove deep into their territory and instead of going for a FG, I went for it and my receiver dropped a wide open TD.

So I should have won 31 or 35-7. It was at UF, and they were ranked #5. For all my efforts, I'm now ranked......#22. So I beat #10 Oregon on the road and #5 Florida on the road and barely get ranked.

Ok....

Sounds like you need the new rosters.

Well I destroyed South Alabama 42-17, then beat Georgia 28-21. The Georgia game was kind of crap, I was up 28-7 with about 4:00 left. Suddenly they find an offense and score a TD in about 45 seconds. Then onsides kick, which goes between 2 of my players, they both sit there and look like they are trying to tickle the ball and a Georgia guy flies in an recovers it. Then 1 play later they are down 28-21. They don't onsides kick and I was able to get the ball and run out the clock.

After the bye week, I'm now 6-0, #7 and facing #13 South Carolina. I win this one I pretty much clinch the East. Alabama is still ranked #1 though.

Xbox current rosters out yet looks like I'm gonna dust off my 360 I'm fiening for some NCAA

I lost to Florida in a hilariously Dooley-esque way a few weeks ago.

I was up by 2 and just out of field goal range. There was around 15 seconds more time on the game clock than play clock on 4th down. So instead of punting and risking a miracle return or Hail Mary, I snapped the ball and then ran Dobbs around in the backfield trying to kill the clock.

I tried to slide down and messed up, causing Dobbs to get absolutely pummeled by a Florida defender with about 1 second left on the clock. Of course, he fumbled. One of their fat slow as hell DTs picked up the loose ball and strolled into the end zone for the win.

I had one like that against UF. Scored go ahead td with maybe 4 seconds left. Kicked it a little short to burn clock, didn't want them to be able to run a play. RB returns it, breaks five or six tackles, 97yd return for td. All I could do was laugh. Heisman turns 3 stars into unstoppable tanks.

Just had my first rage moment, and it's against Alabama.

I destroyed South Carolina 35-3. Now I'm at Alabama and they got the ball first and marched down on my #1 rated defense like I wasn't there. Then I have a long, time consuming drive where I score and I miss the PAT, and I have no idea how because I performed it like any other time.

My defense then stops them, I get a punt, start another drive. My plan was to score right at the half, then score again after the half, eating up clock. Well it went great until about 1:15 left I decided to try play action, and made the absolutely idiotic decision to throw into double coverage and got picked. They then score in 2 plays to go up 14-6. I get the ball back with 45 second left, I try a Hail mary....and picked. They run a hail mary and somehow their guy is wide open even though I did a prevent. So I'm down 21-6 at half.

I get the ball second half, first play....fumble, they get it. I proceed to turn off the 360.

I found some rosters but they were last years. I decided to redshirt KMac and Tuttle. They transfered. I turned my xbox off.

Reactions: 3 people
Beat Bama 13-10. All 10 of their points were garbage scored at the end of each half. I held them to about 100 yard total offense.

Then I play Mizzou, who was 4-5, and I couldn't stop them for crap. Their QB threw 308 yards against me. I still won 33-21 but I was getting nervous for a bit.

Then I play Auburn, again, they were 5-4 and I couldn't stop their passing game. I won 28-17 but my last TD I scored with 30 second left.

I've clinched the East and have a 2-8 Vandy and 6-5 Kentucky left, before I play the SECC, and right now it would be Miss. St, and then the BCS Championship, which would be Texas.

And I beat the piss out of Miss St. in the SEC Championship, 42-14. It looked like I was going to play Fresno St. in the BCS Championship because they were undefeated and every other major team had 2 losses, but they lost to Boise St. in the MWC Championship.

So now I"m playing 11-2 Ohio St. I almost had a rematch with Florida.

Anyone else find it impossible to not boost the stats of the Vols when you download new rosters?

Granted, whoever did the roster stats was extremely generous to Tennessee, but I had to crank up a few stats. Boosted Dobbs's speed and elusiveness by quite a bit, boosted Kamara's elusiveness and acceleration, and boosted Hurd's max speed.

Also gave Evan Berry 99 speed, 99 acceleration, and 99 elusiveness. It's actually realistic as I've taken back 3 kicks with him in 12 games. Boosting those stats also barely affects his overall stats at safety, so it doesn't turn him into a godlike player or anything (outside of KR--which he is).
I do this everytime as well.

Did anyone hear that each will be starting the college football again next year? I had this geek at USB tell me that that they were.... I Hope he is correct

Did anyone hear that each will be starting the college football again next year? I had this geek at USB tell me that that they were.... I Hope he is correct

I don't think so. Nba 2k has just recently put in a couple of college teams, but that's the last big news I've heard of as far as any college video games go. I don't think you'll see one in a while. It's a good thing ncaa 14 is fun to play. I keep coming back for my college football fix

VN Store

Back