Ncaa 14

Did anyone hear that each will be starting the college football again next year? I had this geek at USB tell me that that they were.... I Hope he is correct

Probably confusing it with the 2 guys in Alabama trying to create one. EA Sports is nowhere close to making a new game anytime soon.

I don't think so. Nba 2k has just recently put in a couple of college teams, but that's the last big news I've heard of as far as any college video games go. I don't think you'll see one in a while. It's a good thing ncaa 14 is fun to play. I keep coming back for my college football fix

I appreciate it, I should have realized it was just a dream

I'm thinking about buying this. 2012 was the last year I bought it, and I still play it every now and then

If anyone is looking for a game breaking play here is one. Using Our playbook out of the shotgun, use Trips over, slot corner from the right hash or close to it. Substitute Kamara for Hurd. Motion AK out of the backfield to the left side of the field giving you an empty set. Set his route as a straight go route. The Line backer will follow and you either run past him or leave Wolf wide open down the middle of the field. Touchdown or 30 yard gain. The play is similar to one we ran against Cal in '06 and scored.

If anyone is looking for a game breaking play here is one. Using Our playbook out of the shotgun, use Trips over, slot corner from the right hash or close to it. Substitute Kamara for Hurd. Motion AK out of the backfield to the left side of the field giving you an empty set. Set his route as a straight go route. The Line backer will follow and you either run past him or leave Wolf wide open down the middle of the field. Touchdown or 30 yard gain. The play is similar to one we ran against Cal in '06 and scored.
Sounds like pick city if you run that garbage against me

Hope they get it done, doubtful though

Rumors have been floating around that 2K Sports is going to come out with a new football game in 2017 or 2018. I know their older NFL games pretty much sucked.

If they do release one then it has to be better than the game series before or I'll not be buying it. Thanks!

Rumors have been floating around that 2K Sports is going to come out with a new football game in 2017 or 2018. I know their older NFL games pretty much sucked.

If they do release one then it has to be better than the game series before or I'll not be buying it. Thanks!
I loved 2k football

Actually they were really freaking good. ESPN NFL 2K5 - Xbox - IGN

I loved 2k football

You'll liked ESPN NFL 2K Football series? Not me. I couldn't stand it except for ESPN NFL 2K5 which was the last one I believe they made. That one was ok!

2k are not going to come out with another football game.

That's a rumor on multiple gaming forums. Rumors are started all the time for lots of things & reasons. I wouldn't count them out.

They do have the capability to do it but like I said I wouldn't hold my breath either. We can bet there will NEVER be another NCAA Football or Basketball series game though from EA Sports. Thanks a lot Ed O'Bannon! :frown:

Last edited:

Yep, very good play, I've run that and scored a bunch! Volnation never disappoints!

For those of you on PS3 still, go over to Operation Sports & grab their latest updated roster file. It's in the NCAA Last Gen section.

There's a PS3 thread that has 16-17 Rosters in the thread title. It should be at the top of that section because somebody is always posting in that thread.

The 1st post from that thread is where you get all the information about the roster file & the PSN to get it from as well as an offline file. It's an absolutely amazing roster file guys. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person
For those of you on PS3 still, go over to Operation Sports & grab their latest updated roster file. It's in the NCAA Last Gen section.

There's a PS3 thread that has 16-17 Rosters in the thread title. It should be at the top of that section because somebody is always posting in that thread.

The 1st post from that thread is where you get all the information about the roster file & the PSN to get it from as well as an offline file. It's an absolutely amazing roster file guys. Thanks!
We don't have an Operation Sports around here, only Dick's and Modell's. Is there a way to get these files on a memory card in the mail?

We don't have an Operation Sports around here, only Dick's and Modell's. Is there a way to get these files on a memory card in the mail?

Operation Sports website. Not a local store. That's where you get them from. You can get them there as an offline file or get them online from the NCAA 14 game itself while online playing the game. Thanks!

The rosters I'm using right now have proved to be pretty accurate in my dynasty. Last week of the season rankings #1 Vols 2. Ohio State 3. Michigan 4. Washington 5. Clemson 6. FSU 7. Bama. 8. Houston. 9. Texas A&M 10. Auburn.

Washington State, UNC and others also ranked.

The rosters I'm using right now have proved to be pretty accurate in my dynasty. Last week of the season rankings #1 Vols 2. Ohio State 3. Michigan 4. Washington 5. Clemson 6. FSU 7. Bama. 8. Houston. 9. Texas A&M 10. Auburn.

Washington State, UNC and others also ranked.

PS3 rosters or XBox 360 rosters? Did you get them from Operation Sports or just online from the game? Thanks!

VN Store

Back