NC State fans.......WOW

The reality is we havent had a really good team since 2004. We havent won the sec since 98. Our last great team was in 2001. We have a losing record over the past 4 years.

We also monkey stomped a team that tried to win the Big East, which scares me about as much as the ACC. We are going to beat NC State. Knock on wood, we have no weird illnesses or injuries and the bumps and bruises of a brutal SEC schedule before them.

Why? I only pull for the VOLS win or loose. I will talk trash not matter what the end is.

Are you a VOLS fan on Monday and a NC State fan on Friday?

Its not much fun discussing sports with people who cant understand viewpoints from the other team. Thats what i meant, not that you are really a bad fan

Its not much fun discussing sports with people who cant understand viewpoints from the other team. Thats what i meant, not that you are really a bad fan

I get that

They are not making points on that site. They are trashing everything about us.

Stand up man

I knew you would ask.

I said we need swag, you said we need to beat someone first.

I say we can have swag before beating someone, you say not.

Thus the question chicken / egg.

If swag= shiz talking then I disagree. I think Tennessee is better than a smack talking vandy or kentucky fan. Win and the rest will follow.

Reactions: 1 person
Dory & Mel on ESPN radio noted this is pivotal game for us to get to 8 wins.Lose and said we have little chance for 8.

That's generally the opinion because most over rate USCe.

If Dooley deserves to keep the job then 8 should not be a problem.

The reality is we havent had a really good team since 2004. We havent won the sec since 98. Our last great team was in 2001. We have a losing record over the past 4 years.

Actually the 2006 team would've beat the 2004 squad easily.

Absolutely right... and the first ones on the list are NC St. We are going to tear them a new one. then we can start our swag roll.

:)

It's still hard to believe we're getting excited to play the pack. I miss the days when this would have been viewed as a warm up game. Hopefully those days are just around the corner.

Yes and we beat vanderbilt who beat kentucky and we beat ken.. oh wait

If u really don't see the difference between this teams roster compared to the last couple, u should go read a book or something... If u do a little homework on our team, it's easy to see how much better this team should be..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
If u really don't see the difference between this teams roster compared to the last couple, u should go read a book or something... If u do a little homework on our team, it's easy to see how much better this team should be..

You just said the key word.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back