NC State fans.......WOW

I'm glad they are confident. It'll make their post game forum more entertaining after we curb stomp them

Reactions: 4 people
It's pretty dumb to try and discount all their stats because they are against teams you consider bad. And the reason they didn't pick GT is bc they throw the ball like 5 times per game. Also their fans are no different than the omes here claiming we will 10 games. You just don't like it bc their opinions are different than yours. Pretty childish really

Childish NO, a FAN having fun YES.

Reactions: 1 person
It's pretty dumb to try and discount all their stats because they are against teams you consider bad. And the reason they didn't pick GT is bc they throw the ball like 5 times per game. Also their fans are no different than the omes here claiming we will 10 games. You just don't like it bc their opinions are different than yours. Pretty childish really

Good post...it's all about perspective.

You could argue Bray's stats came against lesser competition, but some folks here aren't hearing that.

Reactions: 5 people

I just read some of the dumbest crap ive ever read in my life. To say we are as ridiculous as they are is way out of line. They need to get a grip. They are serious when they say they will beat us 42-3. Dont compare us to them if you have one ounce of orange in your blood. Complete idiots over there.

I just read some of the dumbest crap ive ever read in my life. To say we are as ridiculous as they are is way out of line. They need to get a grip. They are serious when they say they will beat us 42-3. Dont compare us to them if you have one ounce of orange in your blood. Complete idiots over there.

You need to realize we lost to a team last year thay was playing a literal wr at qb and missed a bowl game. Why exactly should teams fear us?

And for the record i think we beat nc state. But i dont know how some of you cant see the irony in your own statements and the ones you hate from other teams. Either you are really dumb or incapable of rational thoughts ( a homer)

And for the record i think we beat nc state. But i dont know how some of you cant see the irony in your own statements and the ones you hate from other teams. Either you are really dumb or incapable of rational thoughts ( a homer)

I dont see anyone here predicting us to seriously win by 40 points.

30 ....maybe:rock::rock:

You gotta be kiddin. Its not about fear its about reality.

The reality is we havent had a really good team since 2004. We havent won the sec since 98. Our last great team was in 2001. We have a losing record over the past 4 years.

Yes I am a homer. Go VOLS

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back