NC State fans.......WOW

No, it isn't a cure, it just keeps the relevance flair ups from happening.

You still tore up from losing to duke in the early 90's? If the disease doesn't effect your current life and lifestyle then you are cured. It's not shortening your enjoyment of the vols and it isn't hurting you daily, you are cured.

Reactions: 1 person
We are up to 6 straight now against Candy but to listen to some of the Franklin followers on here that will end this year and Candy will be playing for a NC

We are up to 6 straight now against Candy but to listen to some of the Franklin followers on here that will end this year and Candy will be playing for a NC
Franklin is doing nothing more than bucking for a better job. If he does a halfway decent job this year he better take the best opportunity and run with it. Vandy is and always will be a bottom dweller in the SEC as far as football goes.

Franklin is doing nothing more than bucking for a better job. If he does a halfway decent job this year he better take the best opportunity and run with it. Vandy is and always will be a bottom dweller in the SEC as far as football goes.

I believe you, have no doubt you're right. However, I think we shouldn't mouth off about a team being a bottom feeder considering we finished last in the SEC in 2011. That's below Vanderbilt. When we have whipped our SEC opponents, mowed the lawn with them, made them swim in a cesspool then clean it out with their toothbrushes, then we can talk bottom feeding status about them.

As for Franklin, I think you're spot on. BUT if he does (ha ha ha-yeah right) does raise Vandy to 3rd or above status in the SEC-east, say 2-3 years running, he won't leave. The feat would be too ego fulfilling to leave the SEC. Trust the word of one who knows.

Is that because you were inconsistent and Cinci was your best game, or did you play that well every week but the SEC competition was too good?

In my opinion it was our best game and our team was gelled well, and we had no injuries yet. We had all our star WR's playing and our best QB and they put on a show and we had some great play calling on offense and defense that really shifted the momentum our way. When Justin Hunter went down, the entire season changed. Two games later Tyler Bray went down, and it spiraled even worse

Mods merge the 2 NC state threads is need be.

I do think we are going to be the most frequented thread in there forum by the 31st.

VN Store

Back