NC State fans.......WOW

Sorry it came off that way. I've been dealing with a bad back.... maybe that made me more curt.

Sorry bro... It was sarcasm, referring to NCSU calling out or confidence arrogance because we are the more talented team. You were as rational and level headed as always.

:good!:

Edit: Hope the back gets better. I suffer at times too.

Last edited:
Lol at anyone that thinks this game will be close. Cincy version 2 waiting to happen. Can't wait to see the dome all orange again.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol at anyone that thinks this game will be close. Cincy version 2 waiting to happen. Can't wait to see the dome all orange again.

Agree if this was at Neyland. This team has yet to win a quality game on the road, and hasn't played in a dome at all. They have a lot to prove

I've about run out of things to say. Don't know why more State fans have not ventured over though. Also I've enjoyed posting over here. Most of you guys are reasonable and not overly defensive, with the obvious exceptions of LAJ, Escapegoat, DJ, and Orange Crush.

Oh yea, Your offense is slow and overrated, Bray has the skills but is a bad decision maker, Oline is like swiss cheese, and if you guys are this delusional about your offense but cant even exaggerate anything to say about your defense, it must be terrible.

Proceed

I've about run out of things to say. Don't know why more State fans have not ventured over though. Also I've enjoyed posting over here. Most of you guys are reasonable and not overly defensive, with the obvious exceptions of LAJ, Escapegoat, DJ, and Orange Crush.

Oh yea, Your offense is slow and overrated, Bray has the skills but is a bad decision maker, Oline is like swiss cheese, and if you guys are this delusional about your offense but cant even exaggerate anything to say about your defense, it must be terrible.

Proceed

You're trying too hard

VN Store

Back