'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon

So this QB is the next in line for CJH to bring to VolNation.

Keep stacking these QB's ..
Know folks are upset about losing the top qb from in state, but after seeing the videos of both, I think Brandon fits our offense much better while Curtis seems more in tune with the offense UGA runs. Curtis looks to have a better arm, but Brandon's legs are way superior and his arm is good enough. His game reminds me a bit of Hooker.

Know folks are upset about losing the top qb from in state, but after seeing the videos of both, I think Brandon fits our offense much better while Curtis seems more in tune with the offense UGA runs. Curtis looks to have a better arm, but Brandon's legs are way superior and his arm is good enough. His game reminds me a bit of Hooker.
Agree, plus I trust Heuple and Halzle to know which QB to invest the most time in, that fits best with our offense & our team.

Agree, plus I trust Heuple and Halzle to know which QB to invest the most time in, that fits best with our offense & our team.
Indeed. One thing that I'm becoming convinced of is the staff's ability to evaluate not only talent but the skills as they're to be used in our system. The portal being a prime example. Having said that, the struggles they have in recruiting OL puzzles me. Maybe I'm judging the results prematurely, but it seems like we've just been riding the previous staff's recruiting and seeing little to no impact from the current staff's prospects. Both tackle and center are difficult spots to stock pile talent, but we seem bereft at both. I shudder to think about what next year will be like without Cooper.

Indeed. One thing that I'm becoming convinced of is the staff's ability to evaluate not only talent but the skills as they're to be used in our system. The portal being a prime example. Having said that, the struggles they have in recruiting OL puzzles me. Maybe I'm judging the results prematurely, but it seems like we've just been riding the previous staff's recruiting and seeing little to no impact from the current staff's prospects. Both tackle and center are difficult spots to stock pile talent, but we seem bereft at both. I shudder to think about what next year will be like without Cooper.
Did you read Chatt’s post on this?

Reactions: Orange.
Did you read Chatt’s post on this?
No. I searched for Chatt but there's a bunch of those. Nothing in this thread so I'm assuming it's in the recruiting forum or maybe football? Got a link? Not being lazy. Did search but not finding a pertinent post on the OL recruiting.

Last edited:
It will probably be like all that time he is injured.

No. I searched for Chatt but there's a bunch of those. Nothing in this thread so I'm assuming it's in the recruiting forum or maybe football? Got a link? Not being lazy. Did search but not finding a pertinent post on the OL recruiting.
It was in the recruiting forum. I think his last post. It’s not just OL, but it’s discussed.

Elite 2026 quarterback Faizon Brandon is nearing a list cut ahead of his junior season, and it is safe to say the Vols will be featured there and in this recruitment for the duration. Brandon is well aware George MacIntrye sits in the class ahead of him, but that hasn’t dissuaded his interest in Josh Heupel’s program. He sees a clear fit for his skill set and the relationship with the staff on Rocky Top is his best. Coming out of busy spring for the 2026 signal-caller, Tennessee has positioned themselves well.
-VQ

Now the #1 player in the country for 2026 per 247

scooby-doo.gif

VN Store

Back