'25 NC OT David Sanders

Fighting the BVS hard here. Despite the irony, praying Dabo’s religious propaganda hasn’t seeded roots yet in the young man’s mind.
Its hard not to fight off the lack of HS recruiting success on both lines of scrimmage BVS. Cant rely on the portal per VQ, until you can.

Reactions: knoxvol52
He’s right that the 2024 OL class was good. Before that left something to be desired, although Bussell, Lang, and Umarov have a chance to make the 2023 class look good.

Reactions: Orange.
Well, in 2 hours we gone land Ethan Utley. TBH, we havent landed anyone that I can recall, at all.
We were talking about the past but yes. The problem was putting all our eggs in one basket but they've changed their approach on that front so far casting a wide net on the DL and OT so far. I think they've realized they have to step up the quantity and quality of bodies they have to bring in on the trenches with how bad they had to look to the portal this year.

We were talking about the past but yes. The problem was putting all our eggs in one basket but they've changed their approach on that front so far casting a wide net on the DL and OT so far. I think they've realized they have to step up the quantity and quality of bodies they have to bring in on the trenches with how bad they had to look to the portal this year.
agreed

The only IDL commit they got from 2024 class is Jeremias Heard who might eventually transition to OT.
And those of us who suggested that Trevor Duncan would be better suited at OT after he committed were shouted down by those who insisted he’s a DT and it’s ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Trevor Duncan is now an OT, where I thought he’d end up, because that’s his highest upside.

Interior? Who have we landed recently from high school ranks? Garner has done a top notch job developing but we’ve missed…a lot.
Interior DL hasn’t been great. Hobbs is the only name of note. Thank goodness for the transfer portal but I really hope we start landing more of those guys from HS. Utley is a great start.

And those of us who suggested that Trevor Duncan would be better suited at OT after he committed were shouted down by those who insisted he’s a DT and it’s ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Trevor Duncan is now an OT, where I thought he’d end up, because that’s his highest upside.
You seem to have done well…all things considering. Posting again and holding down solid food?

Well it worked with bringing a 5 star OT that has 3 years to play

VN Store

Back