'25 NC OT David Sanders

Hmm interesting. Gofightwin said to expect some commits soon with the NCAA backing down on the investigation. Now we have a commitment date from Utley and Sanders names top 6. Bet both are Vols.
Wasn’t that the guy who was a towel boy at the gym or something? Claimed to have inside info because, you know, you tell the towel boy all the juicy inside recruiting news. Lol.

Wasn’t that the guy who was a towel boy at the gym or something? Claimed to have inside info because, you know, you tell the towel boy all the juicy inside recruiting news. Lol.
No. GFW is legit. I think he used to work in the AD and still has some connections there.

I just hate that for our O/W spring game visitors this year, will only see a 10k crowd due to renovations.

Would be much better impression if we had our typical 60k + attendance for O/W game.
Don't worry. He'll get a behind the scenes tour of the improvements. This shows the dedication Tennessee has for its program. That and taking on the NCAA. Who wouldn't believe in this program?

Perhaps, or perhaps we discuss recruiting in the player portion of the RF on VN. As has been done since 2005.
I dont think SC is in the same class as those other programs. Not sure how that is perceived as negative. Sanders is an elite player, but ultimately its #only March.

Feankly of those 6, dont care where he goes not named SC. That's a slap in the face.

I dont think SC is in the same class as those other programs. Not sure how that is perceived as negative. Sanders is an elite player, but ultimately its #only March.

Feankly of those 6, dont care where he goes not named SC. That's a slap in the face.

That staff has proven they’re gonna land a couple elite guys every cycle. Not sure how that keeps being surprising

That’s not what he did. I know him and know where he went to high school and he did know things. No longer at UT but knows people and will still hear things from time to time. You can ignore us both since the jerk store called for you since they need new inventory

I just hate that for our O/W spring game visitors this year, will only see a 10k crowd due to renovations.

Would be much better impression if we had our typical 60k + attendance for O/W game.
But the positive outlook is seeing the money being spent on the stadium and all around campus. That is great to see investment.

As someone who went on a college visits with my son to UNC and USCjr, the lack of investment is obvious and speaks volumes..

most years the crowd is lower bowl only this wont even make a dent

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back