'25 NC OT David Sanders

The nation's No. 1 prospect in the class of 2025 has plenty of time before recruiting really gets crazy for him, but he is already getting a handle on it.

David Sanders, an offensive tackle at Providence Day, visited Georgia for its game against Tennessee, took in games at Clemson and South Carolina, has strong interest in North Carolina and NC State and is eyeing a return visit to Tennessee.

"The main thing I am looking forward to is building a relationship with the coaches and getting to know everybody," the 6-foot-6, 255-pound Sanders said. "It's still a really long process for me and I want to take it slow and have a good time."
Sanders took a spring visit to Tennessee, and it made him long for another trip to campus.

"They are an up and coming school," he said. "I really liked it when I went for my visit during the spring. I want to get up there and see the coaches again and get a game day vibe and see how it is."
- Brian Dohn

This leads us to Sanders, there’s quietly been some buzz around Tennessee being a real player in this one, and he came out of this visit singing their praises. The Vols appear to have solidified themselves as a long term player here, among a long list of suitors. Their communication has been key on all levels and made him feel like a priority and he was quick to admit they have shown well. This is no doubt a big boy battle but Tennessee is fully aware that they have to win these types of recruitments to take the next step on the field. Sanders and family will stay in town overnight and visit more with the coaching staff tomorrow.
-Matt Ray

VN Store

Back