'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

He’s just a total self absorbed jackass. Players despise him, coaches as well. He does nothing with the defense. He remarked that he wanted his on players in instead of butch davis’. Well, he’s got them

Bump! Just because I want this kid at UT. I know they are called highlights for a reason, but this kid has the best video I've seen for the '19 class. Brown is electrifying. I like Payton and Knox, but my preference is this kid if UT takes another WR. Ron, Gucci, Hole, anyone know what UTs chances are with his kid ?

Bump! Just because I want this kid at UT. I know they are called highlights for a reason, but this kid has the best video I've seen for the '19 class. Brown is electrifying. I like Payton and Knox, but my preference is this kid if UT takes another WR. Ron, Gucci, Hole, anyone know what UTs chances are with his kid ?
Yeah he looks like a special athlete. I guess the coaches probably have questions about his knee. Think he tore his ACL last year. Maybe with a good senior year we push for him to be in the class.

Reactions: The Dog

If the staff pressed, they would have his committment. Due to his injuries he's a wait and see for the staff.

This is one of my favorite WR's in this class. Surprised he isn't a take at this point. Outside of Puckett he's the most impressive WR prospect we have a legit shot at IMO.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Hell yeah. This is by far my favorite WR on UTs board right now. Explosive is an understatement when describing this kid.

I don’t know man. That Donovan Greene kid looks legit.

6’3” with 4.4 speed

I’d love to pair him with Ramel Keyton.

I don’t know man. That Donovan Greene kid looks legit.

6’3” with 4.4 speed

I’d love to pair him with Ramel Keyton.
Honestly 85, I haven't watched Greene's "Hudl" yet. But, I will now. I prefer big WRs anyway and Greene is huge compared to Brown

VN Store

Back