'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

b3ce612cf0ff8accd1eb2e43b12faf67_preview_card.jpg

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Not sure what Fedora's buyout is but it doesn't look like he will make it through the season. Hope he likes the new coach.

UNC should have room though. North Carolina 2019 Football Commits
Fedora’s buyout is 14 mil at the end of the season...he will probably still be there at least 1 more year. UNC won’t pay that much to buy out a coach of a secondary sport at their university.

Watching this guys film, he is faster than any WR we have that plays. We need explosive WRs, badly.

Simonton mentioned this during the podcast.... how Trey Knox is as good a kid as you’ll find, but we have a roster full of Knox type receivers now. We don’t have anyone like Khafre, someone as fast. He can take the top off a defense.

Simonton mentioned this during the podcast.... how Trey Knox is as good a kid as you’ll find, but we have a roster full of Knox type receivers now. We don’t have anyone like Khafre, someone as fast. He can take the top off a defense.

Do we have a legit shot here?

Idk if UT has room for this kid or not, but I think he would be a mad explosive slot WR and I want him to be a Vol more than anybody left on their board not named Wright, Moore or Pappoe. Ecstatic that Brown is OV'ing Saturday

Dog we need explosive play makers and Brown is one. Dude looks faster on film than anyone we have now.

Reactions: The Dog
Do we have a legit shot here?

They’ve suggested multiple times that if we really pushed, we could get him. It might be a case of the staff still preferring Payton and Curry more. Or if we even want to take another receiver considering some have said Harris could move to offense.

They’ve suggested multiple times that if we really pushed, we could get him. It might be a case of the staff still preferring Payton and Curry more. Or if we even want to take another receiver considering some have said Harris could move to offense.

Interesting. If it were me, I would drop Curry and take Brown in a second.

Reactions: The Dog
Pruitt visiting with today per Price

Edit: CJP has now pushed back travel to later in the week and is in the office today. Sorry for the confusion. He was supposed to be in N.C. and WV but that changed early this morning. - PRice

Last edited:
alright, so Pruitt's in Charlotte, maybe i'll see what his lunch plans are............

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back