'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

Yeah I live ten min from concord mills hs where he’s visiting Terrell Dawkins. Might loiter in the parking lot and hand him my resume to apply for the OC position.

You sure you want that? VN will call for your beheading with your first bad offensive output. We don't allow no stinking grace periods.

Brown is essentially a ghost when it comes to recruiting news, but his official visit to Tennesseein the offseason still carries a lot of weight with him. The track star sees that the Vols' need more speed on the outside and likes that he could fit right in. North Carolina will get Brown for an official visit this weekend, and he is no stranger to the Tar Heels. His brother, Dyami Brown, is a freshman wide receiver who plays for North Carolina.

Tennessee and North Carolina are the top two contenders for Brown, but Michigan should be getting him for an official visit for the Penn Stategame, and Georgia will likely get an official visit for the Auburn game. There is a feeling around Brown that he would like to make his own path and not follow his brother, and that plays right into Tennessee’s hand.

Prediction: Tennessee

- Friedman, Rivals

Another bump for another kid I want at UT. Just so explosive as soon as the ball gets in Brown's hands. I, so want to wrap up this class with Brown, Wright, Moore and Jammie

Agreed. This is the WR I've wanted for a long time. He is an elite athlete for sure, and we certainly need more of that on offense. Rather raw right now but he's a true blazer.

Speaking of that, I love Anthony Harris as a WR as well. I wonder if he has a chance to play there if we add another 1-2 DB's in this class (Watson / Robinson).

Reactions: The Dog
Agreed. This is the WR I've wanted for a long time. He is an elite athlete for sure, and we certainly need more of that on offense. Rather raw right now but he's a true blazer.

Speaking of that, I love Anthony Harris as a WR as well. I wonder if he has a chance to play there if we add another 1-2 DB's in this class (Watson / Robinson).
if they can move taylor and thompson to DB, i don't see why they wouldn't move Harris if that's what they think he can do best.

that kid is an athlete for sure.

and i like Brown as well. we get both of those kids and maybe find a way to get maclesky in, i think we definitely upgrade the speed on offense.

Reactions: Montrell Hardy
if they can move taylor and thompson to DB, i don't see why they wouldn't move Harris if that's what they think he can do best.

that kid is an athlete for sure.

and i like Brown as well. we get both of those kids and maybe find a way to get maclesky in, i think we definitely upgrade the speed on offense.

Without queston. Adding those 3 instantly increases our speed and explosiveness. Harris can be a difference maker for us at WR or FS IMO.

I will say this too though, Jovanta Payton is maybe the most impressive WR prospect I've seen on film among both HS and JUCO's in this class. I cannot believe he is rated so low at this point. He is extremely polished and has incredible ball skills and high points the ball better than any WR prospect I've seen in this class.

Without queston. Adding those 3 instantly increases our speed and explosiveness. Harris can be a difference maker for us at WR or FS IMO.
yeah, i'm excited about this class in general, but there's 3 guys that i'm anxious to see how they do....(aside from the obvious OL)... Mcollough, Harris, Keyton.

add Brown, and he joins the list.

if Mclesky gets in, i've no doubt he'll be a fairly significant contributor next year.

Dude calm down you are coming off very weird. We know. Move on.
Ok, man. I'm not tweeting or texting the kid. In fact, I don't even have a Twitter or Facebook account. I just think he will be a hell of a football player. I want him to be a Vol. I, also want Morris and Wright to be Vols. Why this bothers u so much is beyond me. But, if u don't want to see my posts, ignore me.

Ok, man. I'm not tweeting or texting the kid. In fact, I don't even have a Twitter or Facebook account. I just think he will be a hell of a football player. I want him to be a Vol. I, also want Morris and Wright to be Vols. Why this bothers u so much is beyond me. But, if u don't want to see my posts, ignore me.
I try to not ignore anyone. But its literally like you have a bleeping crush on the kid. Everyone has seen your posts on this kid. We all know how you feel. Just stop being so creepy and we are all good.

I try to not ignore anyone. But its literally like you have a bleeping crush on the kid. Everyone has seen your posts on this kid. We all know how you feel. Just stop being so creepy and we are all good.
tenor.gif

The Tar Heels and Volunteers aren't the only schools involved with Brown, but they are the two most likely landing stops. Michigan and Georgia are set to host Brown for official visits on Nov. 3 and Nov. 10, and he already took his official visits to Tennessee and North Carolina. The Tar Heels have a very strong relationship with Brown and his brother is a wide receiver on the team right now, but Tennessee is hoping Brown wants to be his own man. The Volunteers are in good position, but there is still a long way to go before Brown signs in February.
—Freidman

Meh... according to VQ Khafre has wanted to commit to us for a while but the staff is holding off so take the above with a grain of salt.

VN Store

Back