NBA trade deadline 3PM ET

at what? Who is who, per 48?

13.7 rebounds, 1.9 blocks, 3.6 turnovers
13.9 rebounds, 0.6 blocks, 3.4 turnovers

Yeah Kanter scores a lot more, but since he's not efficient, it doesn't really help his team at all.

Kanter is now hitting his physical prime and he hasn't improved since his second season. He's digressed.

Oh. I forgot that Perkins could totally keep up those numbers if he played 36 minutes a night.

Let's see...Kanter can score inside, actually move, and can rebound. Come on Hines.

And also, the reason I call him a Perk impersonator, is that both are big dumb oafs that get in the way of teammates on offense, without improving the team offensively. The Thunder need someone like Adams to play off Westbrook and Durant. Not somebody who is going to clog the paint.

Pistons: Prince
Celtics: Jerebko and Datome

Ugh. Not feelin it

Oh. I forgot that Perkins could totally keep up those numbers if he played 36 minutes a night.

Let's see...Kanter can score inside, actually move, and can rebound. Come on Hines.

They have essentially the exact same rebound rate, and Kanter can't protect the rim. You don't want either in the game, so I'll take Perkins because he uses fewer minutes.

Well Adams is hurt.

Kanter>>>>>Perkins for a bench big. Easy.

I think the Bucks pulled off a great move for MCW BTW

Kanter's inside scoring:

Hook shot = .425 FG%

Shooting from 3-10' = .402 FG%

Go ahead. Look at the stats.

I watch basketball. Perkins is a corpse. Kanter can move. Nobody says this make the Thunder champs but they improves because Perkins is bad at basketball and can't move on defense.

Go ahead. Look at the stats.

I watch basketball. Perkins is a corpse. Kanter can move. Nobody says this make the Thunder champs but they improves because Perkins is bad at basketball and can't move on defense.

I'm telling you. I'm a Jazz fan. There is no way you've watched Kanter more than me. Dude cannot play basketball. At least Perk can claim his body is breaking down on him. Kanter would be lucky to have a couple of seasons like Perk had in Boston.

If something about the Thunder makes Kanter the best he can be, the best you can hope for is an average C.

Kanter's inside scoring:

Hook shot = .425 FG%

Shooting from 3-10' = .402 FG%

Perk 4 pts on 44%. Kanter 14 on 49%. Kanter is a much better free throw shooter, on more minutes the same or less fouls and turnovers. Only thing Perk does better is blocks.

I'm telling you. I'm a Jazz fan. There is no way you've watched Kanter more than me. Dude cannot play basketball. At least Perk can claim his body is breaking down on him. Kanter would be lucky to have a couple of seasons like Perk had in Boston.

If something about the Thunder makes Kanter the best he can be, the best you can hope for is an average C.

Which is better than Perkins who at his best his is still bad at basketball

Plus Kanter has a 15 footer. That will help OKC's spacing

OKC: Enes Kanter, Steve Novak, Kyle Singler & D.J. Augustin.
DET: Reggie Jackson
UTH: Kendrick Perkins

That's the deal I think.

Perk 4 pts on 44%. Kanter 14 on 49%. Kanter is a much better free throw shooter, on more minutes the same or less fouls and turnovers. Only thing Perk does better is blocks.

Kanter shoots too much. It's not always about what you do, it's also about what you don't do. Perkins at least knows his role isn't to score.

I do like Steve Novak for the Thunder. Deadly 3 point shooter can really help Russ and KD.

Kanter shoots too much. It's not always about what you do, it's also about what you don't do. Perkins at least knows his role isn't to score.

He'll be on the Thunder. I don't think he'll be taking 12 shots. Lets say he takes 7 or 8 and shoots 50%. Makes 70% of his free throws. Would you be happy then?

Yes and so will Kanter. Now he's not a big time option and will get better looks which helps efficiency.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back