NBA trade deadline 3PM ET

I smashed my Streetfighter cartridge with a plumber's wrench when I was 12. And no I wasn't some rich kid who could just get a new one from my parents. I had 2 jobs and had paid for it myself.

I stomped my Sega Genesis because I couldn't beat my old high score on Ms Pacman I unplugged it, took it outside and just stomped the ish out of it. I had immediate regret.

Last edited:
A few years ago a couple of my buddies showed up all tweeked out talking about cracking some guy's skull, since they'd just got a call that he was at the bar. I got some moonshine(and other illicit substances) out and got them too screwed up to drive and talked them out of it.

Lol solid plan.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!

In the red corner standing 6'1 185 lbs, he likes fighting women and pretending like he watches basketball. Wearing his trademark Flash panties, Huff "Don't Call Me Sensitive" Hines.

And in the blue corner, standing somewhere between 5'8 and 6'4 190 lbs, he loves UK for the month and fapping to KD. Wearing whatever his gf tells him to, Dallas "Better Get A Stepladder" Bowlin

Get it on!
Best post I have ever saw on the Internet. Screen shotted fo sho.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!

In the red corner standing 6'1 185 lbs, he likes fighting women and pretending like he watches basketball. Wearing his trademark Flash panties, Huff "Don't Call Me Sensitive" Hines.

And in the blue corner, standing somewhere between 5'8 and 6'4 190 lbs, he loves UK for the month and fapping to KD. Wearing whatever his gf tells him to, Dallas "Better Get A Stepladder" Bowlin

Get it on!

Nailed the Dallas intro.

VN Store

Back