NBA trade deadline 3PM ET

If KD takes his ball and goes home, and that makes Russ go to hollywood, I'm kidnapping Jerry and driving to the Pugent Sound with enough beer to kill a continent. We're going to get drunk enough to forget our names, then we'll wander around pissing in every damn coffee machine in every f****ing starbucks in that *****.

This makes me hope KD leaves. Sounds fun. Lol

Kanter will be useful when one of KD or Russ is on the bench. If they're both on the court, he'll only get the ball by mistake. Lol.

Kanter will be useful when one of KD or Russ is on the bench. If they're both on the court, he'll only get the ball by mistake. Lol.

It'll be an incentive to crash the offensive boards and go for put backs lol. The pass the cookie more than everyone thinks, they average close to 12 assist a game together.

Last edited:
On a side note, 76ers really reinforced the whole "teardown" strategy. They are getting draft picks and don't care who they have to trade. McDaniels and Williams surprised me a lot. Saw an article today that mocked the trade that almost let Thomas come to Philly. Pretty funny stuff. 76ers are going to need some big picks in the draft next year.

I'm a huge sixers fan and I love what Sam Hinkie of the sixers is doing.

OMG is an initialism, and the proper way to abbreviate is in capital letters. Judging you based on your punctuation in the above paragraph, you shouldn't be comparing anybody's post to that of a teenager.

Also, that is actually false logic...

Damn,lighten up lol

And by the way,I'm 18 so I hope I sound like a teenager and not some two tooth two year old .

Let's get ready to rumble!!!

In the red corner standing 6'1 185 lbs, he likes fighting women and pretending like he watches basketball. Wearing his trademark Flash panties, Huff "Don't Call Me Sensitive" Hines.

And in the blue corner, standing somewhere between 5'8 and 6'4 190 lbs, he loves UK for the month and fapping to KD. Wearing whatever his gf tells him to, Dallas "Better Get A Stepladder" Bowlin

Get it on!

Reactions: 5 people
Volnation should host a member boxing tournament to raise money for poor, washed up VFLs

There are like 5 guys in the politics forum that it would be fun to humble, but they are probably decrepit old men.

Volnation should host a member boxing tournament to raise money for poor, washed up VFLs

There are like 5 guys in the politics forum that it would be fun to humble, but they are probably decrepit old men.

If I wasn't a pacifist there is one guy in the basketball forum that I would stomp till his soul left his body.

I always felt like it was dumb as hell, but I had friends that loved it.

One time in college my friend had a basketball thrown at his head at an intramural game and he came to me first to go get some guys and beat the guy up. I was like, "why didn't we fight them then and there?" He said he wanted to do it with bats. I was like, WTF do you think I am? I talked him out of it and took that as a wake-up call that we weren't kids anymore. And I haven't even talked tough to anybody since then.

I just had a lot of anger growing up, I would snap for the smallest dumbest things. And I wasn't one of those "you hit me first guys" I was just going to crack somebody. Sometimes that didn't end well. Lol I figured out my rage issues and now I think it's stupid to fight. It doesn't really solve anything.

The only thing that consistently ever got me to rage was video games. Aside from that, I wasn't an angry person at all. They still piss me off, but I love you video games.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude I broke so many controllers as a kid, you could just snap Nintendo controllers in half. Thank god they make them more durable now. Its funny if I get stuck on a level and start getting mad, when I finally get past it I'll start talking ish to the game. Lol

I smashed my Streetfighter cartridge with a plumber's wrench when I was 12. And no I wasn't some rich kid who could just get a new one from my parents. I had 2 jobs and had paid for it myself.

I always felt like it was dumb as hell, but I had friends that loved it.

One time in college my friend had a basketball thrown at his head at an intramural game and he came to me first to go get some guys and beat the guy up. I was like, "why didn't we fight them then and there?" He said he wanted to do it with bats. I was like, WTF do you think I am? I talked him out of it and took that as a wake-up call that we weren't kids anymore. And I haven't even talked tough to anybody since then.

A few years ago a couple of my buddies showed up all tweeked out talking about cracking some guy's skull, since they'd just got a call that he was at the bar. I got some moonshine(and other illicit substances) out and got them too screwed up to drive and talked them out of it.

VN Store

Back