NBA trade deadline 3PM ET

Where would KD go if he could leave now?

I doubt he opts out. I think he wants to be an FA in 2016 after the new CBA.

I was reading a Forbes article that said if Lebron opts out this year and immediately re-signs with the Cavs, he makes an extra $1.5M....$1.5M for motherf-ing paperwork!

I was wondering why it was a 2 year with a 1 year option. That looked fishy last summer. Lebron's got ish figured out.

I wasn't talking about him leaving this year, he won't opt out. He's probably 80% gone in 2016

The one weakness with DC is Beal doesn't know his role. He should try to be Korver. Adding Durant would likely make him change his game in a very favorable way. That would be interesting. Do they lose anybody between now and 2016?

OMG, I didn't call him a downgrade. I said he's not an upgrade. It's a wash, other than the salary cap hit. Now we've come full circle again.

First of all,saying omg in capital letters makes you sound like a teenage girl lol trust me I know,and secondly, if you're saying he's not an upgrade then logically you're saying he's a downgrade.

First of all,saying omg in capital letters makes you sound like a teenage girl lol trust me I know,and secondly, if you're saying he's not an upgrade then logically you're saying he's a downgrade.

A wash is a wash. Neither an upgrade or downgrade. A neutral move

Reactions: 1 person

OMG is an initialism, and the proper way to abbreviate is in capital letters. Judging you based on your punctuation in the above paragraph, you shouldn't be comparing anybody's post to that of a teenager.

Also, that is actually false logic...

Reactions: 1 person
KD to DC is the only way I see him leaving. It'll be hard to root for him there but he is my favorite player. If KD leaves then I think Westbrook will go to LA and I wouldn't be able to root for him there.

This is off topic but where do you think Anthony Davis will end up after his contract is up? Because I can't see him staying his whole career in NOLA unless they add some pieces around him.

This is off topic but where do you think Anthony Davis will end up after his contract is up? Because I can't see him staying his whole career in NOLA unless they add some pieces around him.

No idea. I was sad to see how they (NOLA) messed up so much after drafting Davis. Traded guys like Robin Lopez, Vasquez, and. Jarret Jack. They were banking on Rivers being good, but he's average and now gone. Ended up giving 2 or 3 first picks for Holiday and Asik. Now they are stuck with 2 overpaid guys in Gordon and Evans. Shoulda traded them imo.

No idea. I was sad to see how they (NOLA) messed up so much after drafting Davis. Traded guys like Robin Lopez, Vasquez, and. Jarret Jack. They were banking on Rivers being good, but he's average and now gone. Ended up giving 2 or 3 first picks for Holiday and Asik. Now they are stuck with 2 overpaid guys in Gordon and Evans. Shoulda traded them imo.

Didn't they have the chance to have MCW and Noel? I know Noel for sure. Noel & Davis would have been nasty down low together on defense.

Didn't they have the chance to have MCW and Noel? I know Noel for sure. Noel & Davis would have been nasty down low together on defense.

Yes. They had Noel and gave him up. I was about to get so hype seeing Davis/Noel duo. I don't remember the MCW thing though. He was the year after, and I think NOLA did do something with the pick, but not sure it was MCW involved.

On a side note, 76ers really reinforced the whole "teardown" strategy. They are getting draft picks and don't care who they have to trade. McDaniels and Williams surprised me a lot. Saw an article today that mocked the trade that almost let Thomas come to Philly. Pretty funny stuff. 76ers are going to need some big picks in the draft next year.

Didn't realize the Jazz got a first rounder and the rights to a German big in the trade. Not bad.

That too, but I don't have high hopes for him, so I didn't mention him. The German seems to have some promise.

Yeah. He's got good size and can move. My fear with Euro bigs is that they want to play 15' from the basket, which is useful at times, but I like my guy by the basket.

KD to DC is the only way I see him leaving. It'll be hard to root for him there but he is my favorite player. If KD leaves then I think Westbrook will go to LA and I wouldn't be able to root for him there.

You shut your dirty wh*re mouth about Russ.

I actually think the same thing

If KD takes his ball and goes home, and that makes Russ go to hollywood, I'm kidnapping Jerry and driving to the Pugent Sound with enough beer to kill a continent. We're going to get drunk enough to forget our names, then we'll wander around pissing in every damn coffee machine in every f****ing starbucks in that *****.

Reactions: 4 people
On a side note, 76ers really reinforced the whole "teardown" strategy. They are getting draft picks and don't care who they have to trade. McDaniels and Williams surprised me a lot. Saw an article today that mocked the trade that almost let Thomas come to Philly. Pretty funny stuff. 76ers are going to need some big picks in the draft next year.

I guess they're on the 15 year plan? They seem to have forgotten that collecting "assets" isn't the actual point; that eventually you're supposed to try to win basketball games. Why the hell are they dumping KJ McDaniels? If I were a 65 year old Sixers fan I would probably assassinate Sam Hinkie.

VN Store

Back