NBA trade deadline 3PM ET

Brandon Knight to Phoenix, MCW to Milwaukee, Isaiah Thomas to Boston

Last edited:
Good trade for Knight. Also like seeing McDaniels traded to a better team. MCW in Mil will be very interesting.

Brandon Knight trade out of nowhere.

MCW almost out of nowhere because I thought they decided to keep him.

Thunder turned Jackson into Kanter??? Best deal of the day. I'm not big on Jackson at all as a point guard or a shooter.

OKC: Kanter, Singler, Augustin, Novak
Jazz: Perkins, first rounder from OKC
Pistons: Reggie Jackson

That's what it looks like.

Phoenix shot themselves in the face.

OKC got rid of Perk and picked up a Perk impersonator, but I imagine the money is better. Singler doesn't help much, either.

The only teams that made real moves for a 2015 title are Miami and Houston, depending on what they gave up. Houston was thin last year. That is no longer a problem, and if they have healthy bigs in the playoffs, I'd say they'd be the biggest threat to GS.

Phoenix shot themselves in the face.

OKC got rid of Perk and picked up a Perk impersonator, but I imagine the money is better. Singler doesn't help much, either.

The only teams that made real moves for a 2015 title are Miami and Houston, depending on what they gave up. Houston was thin last year. That is no longer a problem, and if they have healthy bigs in the playoffs, I'd say they'd be the biggest threat to GS.

LOL.

Kanter is so much better.

Reactions: 1 person
Miami sends Danny Granger, Norris Cole, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and two first-round picks to the Suns for Dragic brothers.

How is Kanter a Perkins impersonator? He's much better.

at what? Who is who, per 48?

13.7 rebounds, 1.9 blocks, 3.6 turnovers
13.9 rebounds, 0.6 blocks, 3.4 turnovers

Yeah Kanter scores a lot more, but since he's not efficient, it doesn't really help his team at all.

Kanter is now hitting his physical prime and he hasn't improved since his second season. He's digressed.

Miami sends Danny Granger, Norris Cole, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and two first-round picks to the Suns for Dragic brothers.

Suns own ass today.

Not that it's not a good trade for the Heat. It's good for both. But uh... Suns, wow. They just set themselves up financially and with future talent while maintaining their current production.

VN Store

Back