Mykelle McDaniel Suspended

Butch has had a solid record when it comes to off season BS. This doesn't wont change that.

Fire everybody right now...program is a cultural disaster...blow it up...start all over...but, can we wait, at least, until the bowl game is played...:tease2:

GO VOLS...BEAT HUSKERS!

The year I was born, the TN vs Vandy record was 30-25-4. In 2016 it now stands at 75-31-5. We've lost to Vandy a total of 6 times in my lifetime. Everyone one of those losses have sucked. I got over it. They will too.

Our in my life record vs Vandy is 45-6-1. Here's to me living another 52 years. :)

Best post in this thread thus far! And I wish you long life my orange blooded brother!

Edit: I'm tied with you record wise 😬

Snowman milk? Is that made from the yellow snow?

BTW, it is basically impossible to police the actions of 100+ young men to the extent of 0 problems.

Snowman milk is boiled custard. Where have you been?

I disagree. It is impossible to police the actions of 100+ young men. That's why the choices these guys make is 100% on them. Butch as a father can tell his son, don't do stuff to get into trouble, but if you do, be smart about it and don't get caught. As a HC coach all he can say is don't do it or else.

The only responsibility he has in any of this is that he is the one that recruited them to be on the team. So no he can't wash his hands and act like he is innocent. He can claim not guilty, but that's a far stretch from innocent.

You newsboys to worry about getting your tihs together, Slick!

Does not compute. I really don't get what you mean.

Are you calling me a "newsboys", what is that?

You are calling me " Slick!".

All that in the middle is muddle.

Edit: Is this some sorta code too?

Last edited:
Snowman milk is boiled custard. Where have you been?

I disagree. It is impossible to police the actions of 100+ young men. That's why the choices these guys make is 100% on them. Butch as a father can tell his son, don't do stuff to get into trouble, but if you do, be smart about it and don't get caught. As a HC coach all he can say is don't do it or else.

The only responsibility he has in any of this is that he is the one that recruited them to be on the team. So no he can't wash his hands and act like he is innocent. He can claim not guilty, but that's a far stretch from innocent.

You've said the same dumb comment 5+ times in different ways. No one's buying it past your hate Butch agenda....except the posters that are on the same dumb agenda train. You all keep riding it through every thread possible.

Reactions: 4 people
Sometimes intelligent people make ignorant comments as is the case in this instance

At this point I don't know what he did or didn't do, so yes I want Butch to get it together. Who's to say it's been handled correctly without knowing the details, in the past Butch has done a good job with discipline. I don't think we should give up on a player at the first misstep, unless it's a biggie(wind sprints can't solve all issues).

You've said the same dumb comment 5+ times in different ways. No one's buying it past your hate Butch agenda....except the posters that are on the same dumb agenda train. You all keep riding it through every thread possible.

Hate Butch agenda? You are way off the mark. Why would I hate Butch? The one time I met him he greeted me like I was the one important( I wasn't). He is the 1st HC I've interacted along with his original staff. It was his 1st NSD breakfast in Memphis, he and his staff hung around after their presentation and treated me and my crew like we were high $ boosters(it was a $25 ticket).

So no I'm no Butch hater. I do want him to lead us to a NC, he has worked hard to get us out of the ditch and for him to get us there, well I think he has earned the opportunity.

Go Vols!

This reads more like the player is 90% responsible and Butch is 10%

How can an individual not be 100% responsible for their own actions?

The player is 100% responsible for what he did or don't do.

Butch is 100% responsible for bringing him to the team.

This logic seems sound proof!! Very underrated thread imo! I park my car in front of my house. My car gets stolen. Partly my fault though because i parked it there... yes makes total sense! Luckily with this logic, nobody has to take full responsibility anymore...

Reactions: 2 people
This logic seems sound proof!! Very underrated thread imo! I park my car in front of my house. My car gets stolen. Partly my fault though because i parked it there... yes makes total sense! Luckily with this logic, nobody has to take full responsibility anymore...

Let's say you are a 2 car family, you park the new expensive car in the driveway while your A to B car(not as nice) is safe and sound in the garage, while the offender is 100% responsible for stealing your nice car, it's your own fault for not putting the junker in the driveway and the nice one in the garage.

What does this have to do with our players and coaches? Nothing, I'm glad you brought it up, park your nice car in the garage and the junker in the driveway.

Reactions: 1 person
Because if Butch doesnt come clean with everything, then that gives others just more reason to put Butch down.
Let them *****. This is private ****. We have no right to know what's going on. If Butch did something shady it will come out. Just look around at the coaches getting crucified around the ncaa for not doing it right

Who recruited this kid to the team? Who is responsible for team discipline?

McDaniel is responsible for his own discipline. He knows what is right and what is wrong....NOW is the time for HIM to grow up...it ain't a coaches fault

why is it partly your fault? so now a thief is the victim....he/she was tempted? dayum...i believe the handbasket is being lowered more quickly than i thought.

Having your two starting, former 4 and 5 star recruit D-tackles get hurt and miss significant time and then having a pretty good backup DT get kicked off the team midseason isn't conducive to success at that position.

I seem to remember O'Brien being the starter prior to getting the boot. Didn't matter in the end, they are all gone.

VN Store

Back