Mykelle McDaniel Suspended

157d39262ab90d36211042a0bb8025dd.jpg

It's Obama's fault.

lol - wondered when that was going to be said!

Ahem...

Each person is %100 responsible for their own actions. If the person is a coach or a player, every individual is %100 responsible for their own actions. What part did each person have in what got this guy suspended?

I'm not even sure what the player did or didn't do, but the player is certainly 100% responsible for what was or wasn't.

Does Butch not hold some responsibility for the players he recruits and brings to the team? Or is he free from any and all responsibilities for the actions of the players that he brought to the team? I think he is responsible for his part just like the player is responsible for what did or didn't happen.

I'm glad you mentioned the fortune teller and time travel aspect of it all, that was almost overlooked by all the rational Vol fans, along with stolen cars( put the junker in the driveway and the collector in the garage, just saying, don't not do it because I'm the 1st to think of it, cause I'm not). It's like the fans choosing not to go to the bowl game, stop punishing yourself, go and enjoy, it's Nebraska.

Take their lunch money Vols!

Dude, his dispute of your thoughts, was textbook. Leave Butch out of it.... your analogy doesn't even fit. Like with the milk, are you saying butch left a cup of get into trouble on the counter? Then the player knocked some of it over on him self? Haha

Dude, his dispute of your thoughts, was textbook. Leave Butch out of it.... your analogy doesn't even fit. Like with the milk, are you saying butch left a cup of get into trouble on the counter? Then the player knocked some of it over on him self? Haha

So Butch isn't responsible for what goes on with the players he recruited and brought to the team? Ok. So he is only responsible for the stuff he actually does rather than the entire Vol football program? That's not much responsibility for a HC, I always figured the HC was in charge of it all when it came to the football program. I guess not.

So Butch isn't responsible for what goes on with the players he recruited and brought to the team? Ok. So he is only responsible for the stuff he actually does rather than the entire Vol football program? That's not much responsibility for a HC, I always figured the HC was in charge of it all when it came to the football program. I guess not.

I have a lot of bad things to say about Saban and the Alabama program in general.
I made several comments about his players walking away without any real punishment when arrested etc..
I blamed him for not disciplining them properly, I never once blamed him for them doing something wrong to begin with. And that's despite my passionate dislikes.
I don't recall many others doing so either. Seems like some are using a fairly obvious and driven, double standard.. Wouldn't you say?

Amazing how many poster's moral compass is directly related to the number of wins.

Reactions: 3 people

If you could just find a way to stop talking/posting people would probably stop quoting you and pointing out just how flawed your logic is dude. And yeah I know that's gonna be hard for you. Good luck.

Reactions: 2 people
I have a lot of bad things to say about Saban and the Alabama program in general.
I made several comments about his players walking away without any real punishment when arrested etc..
I blamed him for not disciplining them properly, I never once blamed him for them doing something wrong to begin with. And that's despite my passionate dislikes.
I don't recall many others doing so either. Seems like some are using a fairly obvious and driven, double standard.. Wouldn't you say?

Amazing how many poster's moral compass is directly related to the number of wins.

So it's settled, Butch is not to blame when it comes to off the field issues with the players. I'm fine with that.

Beat Nebraska!

Has there been any more news on this young man? I thought he was gone for good, but Calloused Hand said he's still in school. Still suspended but likely to return

So when your kids misbehave do you just recruit new ones next year and get rid of the old ones cause they didn't behave like you want them to?

Reactions: 2 people
Another opportunity to recruit someone better. Character counts. If he pays his dues and works his way back on the team, that is good to. I would have a one strike - earn your way back through a program you would never allow yourself to fall again and strike two...good-bye.

VN Store

Back