My brother says the atmosphere at WBS is better than Neyland.

Neyland is the 8th wonder of the world. The ground will rumble as whispers from the east talk of an awakening, that will change the course of the world. It's heard its masters call. You will be able to hear the noise at the UF game from 100 miles away in all directions.
Had to make the effort to Log in so I could "like" this, lol

Reactions: 1 person
I went to the Alabama vs South Carolina game, at SC (four years ago, when SC won). The stadium is alright, I found it very similar to the Titans stadium. That was a huge game for SC and I never found the stadium to be that crazy. Of course, it could have been the fact that they play the techno beat "Sandstorm" all the time and everyone jumps up and spins white towels. I found that to be extremely annoying...

Playing Sandstorm repeatedly would seem like a joke if it wasn't true. It's like a really bad dance party.

The South Carolina & Georgia games were really loud and the players and coaches for both teams said it was the loudest they had heard. Several of them had their hands over their ears.

Fans filing out in droves with 12:00 left. Not blaming them the Chickens have been deep fried.

Not sure if A&M is that good or if SCs defense is horrible lol.

Been to a lot of USC games (right down the road) and the stadium has gotten very loud at times. The loudest I have ever heard it was in 2006 vs UGA when I got to be on the sideline for the game. That place was insane. Only been to 3 Neyland games (due to travel) but I would give the edge to Neyland. Hoping to get up there for a game this year, just need to land some tickets and make the 5 1/2 hr drive.

Fans filing out in droves with 12:00 left. Not blaming them the Chickens have been deep fried.

Not sure if A&M is that good or if SCs defense is horrible lol.

The cocks d looked slow to me tonight Aggies receivers got separation all night.

VN Store

Back