My 2014 NFL predictions

Still have 3 SBs. Titans have zero. I can live with that.

And if you think Deadskins is a new nickname you must really not pay attention to football(which based on your predictions, you don't).

Still have 3 SBs. Titans have zero. I can live with that.

And if you think Deadskins is a new nickname you must really not pay attention to football(which based on your predictions, you don't).

I never said it was a new Mockery name, I do pay attention to football or maybe you forgot for more than five years a team from last place has risen to the top the next year to win their division.
And how many games did the browns win with Hoyer last year? All damn three., and yet you for some damn reason there is no way in hell the browns, jets, titans will win their division.
If titans are such Longshots no chance in hell to win the afc south as you claim then why the hell do they have the second best odds to win the afc south?
Unless I missed something the colts benefited from locker getting injured, had he not I find it hard to believe they would have won that division when it took them most of the damn season to clinch even with Fitzpatrick starting most of the games leading to more losses than wins.

Pats barely beat the jets as the ints helped get them a win, jets are a team that can prosper if smith isn't turning the ball over.

Seems like you don't pay attention.

Ifs and buts.....

Still didn't answer my question. Why the hell do the titans have no chance in hell of winning the afc south when the second best odds favor them?

I could imagine you'll respond to Hoyer with he's fools gold he'll be exposed once the sample size continues to increase.

As for the jets you'll say smith will continue to turn the ball over to much.

Locker has yet to stay healthy. And the backup is a 6th round pick, and Whitehurst is worse than Fitzpatrick. Teams will stack against the run, of which they'll be relying on a rookie RB.

Who's Hoyer going to throw the ball to? And they're relying on Ben Tate who's had problems staying healthy recently.

Smith showed nothing last year to make me think he'll ever be more than a backup QB. And he doesn't have much for weapons either.

Of the 3 teams I would expect the Titans to have the best record.

Last edited:
Locker has yet to stay healthy. And the backup is a 6th round pick, and Whitehurst is worse than Fitzpatrick. Teams will stack against the run, of which they'll be relying on a rookie RB.

Who's Hoyer going to throw the ball to? And they're relying on Ben Tate who's had problems staying healthy recently.

Smith showed nothing last year to make me think he'll ever be more than a backup QB. And he doesn't have much for weapons either.

Of the 3 teams I would expect the Titans to have the best record.[/QUOTE

There is greene maybe you forgot sanskey isnt their only rb. Rookie
e qb is a gamble either theyre great inyear one or mostly rusty.

Your best argument is Locker has proven to injury prone for the last two seasons

Cameron a great te, burleson the ex lion, miles austin, armstrong, hawkins, and several others.
I repeat burleson so doubtful the gordon issue will be catastrophic.

Wow your making a large judgement off of one damn season.
Aikmam, p manning, etc dodnt have stellar numbers didnt still had
great productive years.
He went through his expected rookie growing pains, more experience he'll be better in his second year.

You're using S. Greene? Really?

Burleson and Miles have had injury problems and aren't a given with their recent history. Cameron is a good TE but you need more than that.

Could Geno make a jump? Yes. Like I said,IMO, I don't see it.

Of the 3 teams I would expect the Titans to have the best record.

Geno will be just fine, and the Jets will always have a good defense as long as Rex Ryan's there. I just don't see them winning the 12 games it'll take to finish ahead of the Patriots. I'm trying to think of the last time Brady HASN'T won his division, and I'm pretty sure the answer is never.

You're using S. Greene? Really?

Burleson and Miles have had injury problems and aren't a given with their recent history. Cameron is a good TE but you need more than that.

Could Geno make a jump? Yes. Like I said,IMO, I don't see it.

And im sure people are saying that rg3 rookie season was a fluke. So far the season hasnt started so all predictions are untested predictions.

And still saying all three have no chance in hell of winning their divisions like they're all scrubs is just ludacrious.

Almost forgot battle one tough rb to bring down, mccluster a proven reliable rb, leon washington, and there are multiple other rbs besides the rookie rb so your whole theyre relying on a rookie rb is crud.
I'll further add tyler wils could use him if locker got hurt.

I already named more than two other wrs. Hoyer is a successful passer it really doesnt matter if these guys arent well k
nown as hoyer has proven to be a damn good passer, and that helps to win football games if your qb can pass the ball effectively, run when needed along with a decent or above decent defense.

Foles throws more than 9 ints getting exposed by good or great teams.
Cutler and the bears show more fools gold in the first five games, they get exposed and again choke in last month of the season still unable to win the nfc north.
The rams finally realize bradford is a bust after another mediocre season.

You realize I'm a Titans fan as well right? McCluster is more a WR than a RB. He's proven nothing as a RB and in fact, listed as a WR on the roster. Tyler Wilson?!?! :eek:lol: He couldn't even make it on the Raiders by being beat out by an undrafted Matt McGloin. Wilson was the highest drafted member of the 2013 NFL class to not make his team's opening day roster. He likely won't make the Titans roster as well because they won't keep 4 QBs. And Battle is a FB, so there goes that argument. Sankey is penciled in as the starter so yes, that would mean they're relying on a ROOKIE RB. Though RB is a position a rookie can excel at but until Locker can prove he can beat teams with his arm, teams are gonna stack the box.

So in 3 games Hoyer has proven to be a good passer?!? Again, :eek:lol:
He completed less than 60% of he's passes. That makes a "good passer?" Well most QBs deserve a raise then. The 2 other WRs you named have done what? Oh that's right, NOTHING.

Until RG3 proves other wise, at this point his rookie season is kind of a fluke. I think he ends up somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:
geno will be just fine, and the jets will always have a good defense as long as rex ryan's there. I just don't see them winning the 12 games it'll take to finish ahead of the patriots. i'm trying to think of the last time brady hasn't won his division, and i'm pretty sure the answer is never.

Reactions: 1 person
And the titans will still be stuck in no mans land. Not bad enough to be 4-12 and not good enough to be 10-6

You realize I'm a Titans fan as well right? McCluster is more a WR than a RB. He's proven nothing as a RB and in fact, listed as a WR on the roster. Tyler Wilson?!?! :eek:lol: He couldn't even make it on the Raiders by being beat out by an undrafted Matt McGloin. Wilson was the highest drafted member of the 2013 NFL class to not make his team's opening day roster. He likely won't make the Titans roster as well because they won't keep 4 QBs. And Battle is a FB, so there goes that argument. Sankey is penciled in as the starter so yes, that would mean they're relying on a ROOKIE RB. Though RB is a position a rookie can excel at but until Locker can prove he can beat teams with his arm, teams are gonna stack the box.

So in 3 games Hoyer has proven to be a good passer?!? Again, :eek:lol:
He completed less than 60% of he's passes. That makes a "good passer?" Well most QBs deserve a raise then. The 2 other WRs you named have done what? Oh that's right, NOTHING.

Until RG3 proves other wise, at this point his rookie season is kind of a fluke. I think he ends up somewhere in the middle.

Unless i missed something he won all games he started, and when I say successful passer meaning short, medium, long.
the offense prosperd.
but make a big deal out of the percentage when really last i checked wins count the most stats
What the hell did the pats wrs do last year that werent big known names oh thats right the pats prospered.

Unless i missed something the raiders arent some great judge of football players as they have often drafted busts.
They freakin decide to get shabby schaub, and continue to stick with russell along with either make bad coaching hires or have some foolish belief that jackson 8-8 what a bust when really would have lead them to a winning record.
Wilson is unproven and i guess the bucs were so wise because 49ers won more sbs than the bucs with young.
rodgers got drafted very low so did brady and we know how that turnwd out but keep believing thats some great predictor.

I assumed you were only a skins fan because of whats below your avatar.

Unless i missed something jets he did beat them with his arm three freakin pass tds, lions, dolphins, chargers last season.

Last edited:
Unless i missed something he won all games he started, and when I say successful passer meaning short, medium, long.
the offense prosperd.
but make a big deal out of the percentage when really last i checked wins count the most stats
What the hell did the pats wrs do last year that werent big known names oh thats right the pats prospered.

Unless i missed something the raiders arent some great judge of football players as they have often drafted busts.
They freakin decide to get shabby schaub, and continue to stick with russell along with either make bad coaching hires or have some foolish belief that jackson 8-8 what a bust when really would have lead them to a winning record.
Wilson is unproven and i guess the bucs were so wise because 49ers won more sbs than the bucs with young.
rodgers got drafted very low so did brady and we know how that turnwd out but keep believing thats some great predictor.

I assumed you were only a skins fan because of whats below your avatar.

Unless i missed something jets he did beat them with his arm three freakin pass tds, lions, dolphins, chargers last season.

I agree with you on some points. Geno will be much better, and firing Hue Jackson was a terrible idea. But as an NFL QB, if you ain't accurate, you ain't sh*t. This applies somewhat to Hoyer but especially to Locker.

Hoyer is no Tom Brady.

Aaron Rodgers was a 1st round pick.

VN Store

Back