My 2014 NFL predictions

I could go for a tuna sandwich with some spicy mustard, onions, and pepper jack cheese tho

Who the hell doesn't eat cookies?

Weird food thing. I'll get shaky, sweaty, weak and start throwing up. Most fruits and vegetables, eggs, any candy except sweet-tarts and runts, all liquids except milk water and beer cause the same reaction.

Niners Niners ****ing Niners! Seriously though the NFC West is pretty brutal right now. Niners and Seahawks are the top 2 teams in the NFL, Arizona is coming fast and were one of the hottest teams late. The Rams are better than most people think. Defense defense defense.

Worst post of 2014 IMO

Weird food thing. I'll get shaky, sweaty, weak and start throwing up. Most fruits and vegetables, eggs, any candy except sweet-tarts and runts, all liquids except milk water and beer cause the same reaction.

Weird. At least you have beer though.

I'm not a heavy drinker but I love just having a couple beers on the weekend

I don't know how to do a couple beers, I'll go through a 12 pack in an hour and a half. It was getting out of control. I physically feel better already, and I'm saving around 200-250 a month. So win win.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know how to do a couple beers, I'll go through a 12 pack in an hour and a half. It was getting out of control. I physically feel better already, and I'm saving around 200-250 a month. So win win.

Good for you man.

Reactions: 1 person

Damn

VN Store

Back