My 2014 NFL predictions

Panthers taking the NFC South??? lulz

Theyve never been to a super bowl the lone pro team in detroit that hasnt won a title.
And if they won before the merger its not the major title that the super bowl is.

The lions a team that is a damn disgrace to their name.

2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2003 Carolina Panthers
2004 Atlanta Falcons
2005 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2006 New Orleans Saints
2007 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2008 Carolina Panthers
2009 New Orleans Saints
2010 Atlanta Falcons
2011 New Orleans Saints
2012 Atlanta Falcons
2013 Carolina Panthers

Nobody wins it back to back in that division.

Doesn't mean it never will happen.

Afc West
1.broncos
2.Chiefs
3.chargers
4. Raiders yes they remain in football purgatory or should I say football awfulness.
Quite frankly they were going in the right direction with Jackson but for some dumb reason 8-8 resulted in him getting fired.

Afc South
1.Tennessee
2. Indy wild card
3. Jacksonville
4. Houston

Afc East
1.Jets
2. Pats wild card
3. Bills
4.Dolphins

Afc North
1. Browns
2. Bengals
3. Ravens
4. Steelers

Doesn't mean it never will happen.

Afc West
1.broncos
2.Chiefs
3.chargers
4. Raiders yes they remain in football purgatory or should I say football awfulness.
Quite frankly they were going in the right direction with Jackson but for some dumb reason 8-8 resulted in him getting fired.

Afc South
1.Tennessee
2. Indy wild card
3. Jacksonville
4. Houston

Afc East
1.Jets
2. Pats wild card
3. Bills
4.Dolphins

Afc North
1. Browns
2. Bengals
3. Ravens
4. Steelers

I think you did it wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
No way in hell the Jets, Titans, and or the Browns win thier respective divisions. I'd be willing to bet none of them win.

AFC North:
1. Steelers
2. Bengals
3. Ravens
4. Browns

AFC South:
1. Colts
2. Titans
3. Jags
4. Texans

Afc East:

1. Pats
2. Jets
3. Bills
4. Fish

AFC West

1. Broncos
2. Chiefs
3. Chargers
4. Raiders

NFC East
1. Eagles
2. Cowboys
3. Redskins
4. NYG

NFC North:
1. Bears
2. Pack
3. Vikings
4. Lions

NFC West
1. Seahawks
2. 49ers
3. Rams
4. Cards

NFC South
1. Saints
2. Falcons
3. Bucs
4. Panthers

NFC Champ Saints
AFC Champs Broncos

Broncos for the win

No way in hell the Jets, Titans, and or the Browns win thier respective divisions. I'd be willing to bet none of them win.

Titans got multiple new coaches keep believing the damn crap it won't make any damn difference.
I won't be shocked when the Titans prove to be a surprise team to doubters like you and others.

No way in hell damn you overestimate this like they're all
Longshots as if they're all freakin raiders esque or jaguars , and all of them need two other teams or three to get vast injuries to win the damn divisions.
But since your that damn confident bet your job, your car, or twenty thousand dollars since your so damn confident.

The metrics have the titans and colts both at 37 percent to win afc south, 21 percent for texans, and 2 percent for jags.
So saying no way in hell about the Titans win the division is mastodon delusionalism and mile high foolishness.
You hugely underestimate the Titans I say it's sad but that is a damn understatement.

NFC Wildcard
Giants over Saints
Packers over 49ers

NFC divisional playoffs
Seahawks over Packers
Panthers over Giants

NFC Championship Game
Panthers over Seahawks

Last edited:

Thanks it's a large pile of crud if you truly believe this and I'll say I told you so as one of my prediction, or two or three predictions is proven to be right.

Get him damn it.

Fighter mode has been activated.

With all the negativity the Washington team is getting it's gone from bad to worse.
I kid you not the mockery name of the Washington team I've heard is wait for it, wait for it.

Deadskiins

I guess this makes sense considering the amount of horridness and misery the redskins were before rg3 finally got drafted.

VN Store

Back