Muslim reality

I'd ask you not to be stupid, but I know that would only be an exercise in futility. No one said anything about anyone being dangerous except for the kinfolk who get off planes when there's Muslims aboard.

I was just joking around with you. I get your point. Oh and I am glad you still believe the Muslim plane joke. It was meant to have a lasting effect :)

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry, what part of Christianity is affecting you? Be specific.

Every weekend Christianity prevents my neighbor from selling and me from buying beer for several hours while Christians are in church. Once the Christians are out of church, their sabbath is no longer so holy, apparently, and I can buy beer. Too late to go fishing and makes me late for the football game at my brother's house.

Reactions: 2 people
Every weekend Christianity prevents my neighbor from selling and me from buying beer for several hours while Christians are in church. Once the Christians are out of church, their sabbath is no longer so holy, apparently, and I can buy beer. Too late to go fishing and makes me late for the football game at my brother's house.

Go across the state line.

Since you are aware of this imposition, you might want to consider planning ahead this week.

Reactions: 3 people
State line is 75 miles at least. Even if I did, the holy rollers would still be affecting me, right?

Of course not.

Wait, is someone forcing you to consume alcohol?

If so, you can email me and I will get you out of that environment!

Of course not.

Wait, is someone forcing you to consume alcohol?

If so, you can email me and I will get you out of that environment!

No, holy rollers are forcing me to wait until they are out of church to buy alcohol. They are also forcing my neighbor, and lots of other businesses to remain closed or limit their product offerings while they are in church.

What imposition? Poor planning? How old are you?

Do you have normal reoccurring bills?

Don't be an *******. If muslims were keeping you from opening your business while they went to their mosques you'd go ballistic.

No, holy rollers are forcing me to wait until they are out of church to buy alcohol. They are also forcing my neighbor, and lots of other businesses to remain closed or limit their product offerings while they are in lchurch.

You poor baby.

I'm so sorry. I'll pray for you.

Myself, I'm smart enough to get the beer I need, the night before.

Hope like hell your electric bill is never due on a Sunday, if so, your ****ed.

Reactions: 4 people

Where the heck do you live, Alabamastan?

Don't be an *******. If muslims were keeping you from opening your business while they went to their mosques you'd go ballistic.

I hate having my own ass shown to me too.

You look foolish. Of all the things you could complain about on Christians, yours is, not being able to buy beer before noon.

Where the heck do you live, Alabamastan?

East Tennessee.

The better question is why do Christians keep me from buying and businesses from selling alcohol?

An even better question is why would anyone defend them when they impose their beliefs (not really their beliefs but what they want others to believe they believe) on others?

East Tennessee.

The better question is why do Christians keep me from buying and businesses from selling alcohol?

An even better question is why would anyone defend them when they impose their beliefs (not really their beliefs but what they want others to believe they believe) on others?

If you can't wait till noon to crack open a brew you've got a problem..

I hate having my own ass shown to me too.

You look foolish. Of all the things you could complain about on Christians, yours is, not being able to buy beer before noon.

The question I answered was a foolish question. The truthful answer just hurt your feelings. You'll get over it. Or not.

East Tennessee.

If the Christians piss you off, you would really hate the Choctaw Indians. They stop selling beer from 2-6am every day.

East Tennessee.

Start a ballot initiative. Get off your ass and work to change the law, something you can do in this country unlike a muslim one.

The question I answered was a foolish question. The truthful answer just hurt your feelings. You'll get over it. Or not.

No. I don't get upset over silly things. I go across the state line and get a beer if I find that my poor decisions and lack of common sense leaves me in a situation of having no Miller Lite.

VN Store

Back