Muslim reality

Yeah, history never repeats itself, and there is zero similarities between Jew hating Hitler and Jew hating mooslims. None whatsoever.

Your fear and paranoia is palpable. Don't take out your anger and frustration about the extremists overseas on the American Muslims living here. People like you who can't separate the two are no better than the idiot muslims who hate jews no matter what.

I mean, seriously, this thread was about religious holidays in schools, and you tards had to bring in Hitler because you didn't have anything of substance to say about the actual topic. Bravo.

Reactions: 2 people
Christianity gives people the option and is about free will on Earth. Islam is about killing the infidels and sex with 72 virgins for being a jihadi. It isn't just a few Muslims that twist the message for their own beliefs like you see with groups of Christians. The tenants of Islam are not peaceful

Right. Christians would never try to impose their beliefs on others. Christians would never try to place a 10 commandments plaque outside of a courthouse. Christians would never fight for forcing kids to pray in school. Christians would never attempt to teach intelligent design in public schools. Christians would never try to ban gay marriage. Kim Davis isn't trying to force her beliefs on anyone at all. *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 9 people
Right. Christians would never try to impose their beliefs on others. Christians would never try to place a 10 commandments plaque outside of a courthouse. Christians would never fight for forcing kids to pray in school. Christians would never attempt to teach intelligent design in public schools. Christians would never try to ban gay marriage. Kim Davis isn't trying to force her beliefs on anyone at all. *rolls eyes*

Never try to point out the consistent hypocrisy of their positions, they don't understand and it makes them cranky.

Reactions: 4 people
How else would they attempt it? Through legal means? I'd love to hear your interpretation of the law and how that would hold up.

It's not hard to take over a small community's city council and change zoning and deed restrictions.

Granted, no way should that hold up in court. But who the hell thought a fine for not buying health insurance would have been held up as a tax. Anything can happen

Agreed. So many American refugees fleeing the country right now.

Reactions: 3 people
Your fear and paranoia is palpable. Don't take out your anger and frustration about the extremists overseas on the American Muslims living here. People like you who can't separate the two are no better than the idiot muslims who hate jews no matter what.

I mean, seriously, this thread was about religious holidays in schools, and you tards had to bring in Hitler because you didn't have anything of substance to say about the actual topic. Bravo.
It was my profession that took the brunt of 19 members of a so called peace loving religion, (that would gladly do it again) so pardon me for being a little sensitive about the subject. KMA.

When Christians and Muslims start on their rants about being persecuted or forced to do this and that, all you can do as a keen observer is just sit back, close your eyes, think "Well, ladies and gents, welcome to the ****ing club," and then just take a nap.

The 10 commandments shouldn't be an issue as it is one of the biggest influences on law in the western world. Only people that hate Christianity would oppose it. And I suppose while you think it isn't ok for Christians to teach intelligent design you think it's ok teach kindergarteners how to use condoms and what homosexual is.

Kim Davis is a hypocrite and should resign. Jesus said to not worry about the splinter in the brother's eye but to worry about the plank in yours. Anyone that tries to defend Islam while attacking Christianity really doesn't understand either religion.

The 10 commandments shouldn't be an issue as it is one of the biggest influences on law in the western world. Only people that hate Christianity would oppose it. And I suppose while you think it isn't ok for Christians to teach intelligent design you think it's ok teach kindergarteners how to use condoms and what homosexual is.

Kim Davis is a hypocrite and should resign. Jesus said to not worry about the splinter in the brother's eye but to worry about the plank in yours. Anyone that tries to defend Islam while attacking Christianity really doesn't understand either religion.

Only two of the 10 commandments are actually laws...

Further, it still doesn't excuse the blatant hypocrisy that all too often comes from the cross wearing portion of our population. What with fearmongering of imminent Sharia Law while shouting "persecution" for not getting a free pass to persecute others anymore.

Further, it still doesn't excuse the blatant hypocrisy that all too often comes from the cross wearing portion of our population. What with fearmongering of imminent Sharia Law while shouting "persecution" for not getting a free pass to persecute others anymore.

Only one of the commandments is actually a law, but they as a whole influenced western culture and laws.

Christianity gives people the option and is about free will on Earth. Islam is about killing the infidels and sex with 72 virgins for being a jihadi. It isn't just a few Muslims that twist the message for their own beliefs like you see with groups of Christians. The tenants of Islam are not peaceful

Except when you want to use the government to impose what you think is best for everyone based on your beliefs.

Looks like someone needs to look up the word persecution.

That's a mic drop.

In other words, you're fine with imposing beliefs as long as it is what you believe.

Probably, but I'm not the one who was whining about a particular group doing it while defending the group I like being able to do it fine.

I don't can't recall being persecuted or anything close to that by any western religion. I can't recall ever having a western religion force it's beliefs on me.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't can't recall being persecuted or anything close to that by any western religion. I can't recall ever having a western religion force it's beliefs on me.

Krab already pointed out ways it has happened; whether you are affected or care is irrelevant.

Has any religion persecuted you or forced their beliefs on you?

Last edited:

You forgot forcing "Under God" into the pledge and "In God We Trust" on money.

Kletus already pointed out ways it has happened; whether you are affected or care is irrelevant.

Has any religion persecuted you or forced their beliefs on you?

No, and no one else in the US is being persecuted or having others beliefs forced upon them.

VN Store

Back