Muslim reality

Christianity gives people the option and is about free will on Earth. Islam is about killing the infidels and sex with 72 virgins for being a jihadi. It isn't just a few Muslims that twist the message for their own beliefs like you see with groups of Christians. The tenants of Islam are not peaceful

If that's all Islam was about, and all Muslims fit your stereotype, it would follow that you believe all Muslims cannot be trusted and Islam should be banned in America. Because, of course, they're mostly violent extremists who just want to kill us and bang virgins. All three million of them already here.

Land of the free, indeed.

Reactions: 3 people
I didn't know Muslims were forcing people to convert here in America.

Inb4 "just you wait!"

Y'all are a bunch of yellow bellies.

Then you've willfully turned a blind eye to what is going on in Dearborn, Michigan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E

Reactions: 1 person
This is a tricky subject. While I support holiday for students, I also understand why some people of different religions may have a problem with this. The schools do offer the students the option of excused absences for religious purposes, but apparently being out of school for Easter is still offensive. But here's the thing: you can't make everyone happy all of the time. I think this is a big problem in America right now; try to make everyone happy and in the process make no one happy.

How reasonable do you think this fear is? That Muslims will attempt to force conversion on American soil with any degree of success?

You're smarter than that.

How reasonable is it to believe that a corporal from another country could convince an entire population that one group of people was to blame for an entire war?

Things in history are often unreasonable.

Reactions: 3 people
This is a tricky subject. While I support holiday for students, I also understand why some people of different religions may have a problem with this. The schools do offer the students the option of excused absences for religious purposes, but apparently being out of school for Easter is still offensive. But here's the thing: you can't make everyone happy all of the time. I think this is a big problem in America right now; try to make everyone happy and in the process make no one happy.

yup.

How reasonable do you think this fear is? That Muslims will attempt to force conversion on American soil with any degree of success?

You're smarter than that.

There is no fear, anyone afraid is not rational. Do I think there could be a time when it's attempted? Yes, I do think that on our current path of appeasement we will have muslim enclaves established here that will require conversion or move. Of course that's when all hell will break loose, hopefully.

Read Prayers for the Assassin by Robert Ferrigno. It's cheesy but plausible.

How reasonable is it to believe that a corporal from another country could convince an entire population that one group of people was to blame for an entire war?

Things in history are often unreasonable.

Not only is the fear unreasonable, it's simply not mathematically feasible. If anyone has any substance to back up these fears of forced conversion here in America, I'm all ears. So far it's just been a scary idea that knuckledraggers can sink their teeth in to.

If any religious person attempts to FORCEFULLY convert others to their religion, put their ass in jail or send them back to their home country if they're foreigners. Otherwise, what are you going to do? Persecute them for thought crime based on what you think that they think? You government lovers should really appreciate that.

Reactions: 2 people
Not only is the fear unreasonable, it's simply not mathematically feasible. If anyone has any substance to back up these fears of forced conversion here in America, I'm all ears. So far it's just been a scary idea that knuckledraggers can sink their teeth in to.

If any religious person attempts to FORCEFULLY convert others to their religion, put their ass in jail or send them back to their home country if they're foreigners. Otherwise, what are you going to do? Persecute them for thought crime based on what you think that they think? You government lovers should really appreciate that.

You think they would attempt it at the end of a gun? Come on you are smarter than that. Well maybe not.

You are comparing apples and oranges as America is not run by A muslim majority government, therefore your premise is invalid. What we can do is look to countries that are run by muslim majority populations and governments and by doing that we see that those countries typically have the the worst human rights violations on just about every list constructed.

Then you've willfully turned a blind eye to what is going on in Dearborn, Michigan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E

By the way, I just did five minutes of research about that video, which was obviously five more minutes than you did.

Muslims Stoning Christians in Michigan? Not quite? (Updated)

You'll find numerous articles like this explaining how it was sensationalized and bought hook, line, and sinker by dolts like you. Come on, guy. Don't be an easy victim of the media.

You are comparing apples and oranges as America is not run by A muslim majority government, therefore your premise is invalid. What we can do is look to countries that are run by muslim majority populations and governments and by doing that we see that those countries typically have the the worst human rights violations on just about every list constructed.

Right, we aren't a muslim majority government, so what are you afraid of? That one day soon, we will have a muslim majority government, and they'll try that stuff here? One day soon, a population of 3 million muslims will have complete control of our three branches of government?

Are you sure we aren't in the conspiracy thread?

Hell, we already have a Mooslum President, and we aren't forced to do the fajr prayer yet. :whistling:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Right, we aren't a muslim majority government, so what are you afraid of? That one day soon, we will have a muslim majority government, and they'll try that stuff here? One day soon, a population of 3 million muslims will have complete control of our three branches of government?

Are you sure we aren't in the sonspiracy thread?

Hell, we already have a Mooslum President, and we aren't forced to do the fajr prayer yet. :whistling:

He may not claim to be a "mooslum" but he sure as hell makes no bones about not being friendly to any other religion other than Islam. Only the blind can't see it.

There is no fear, anyone afraid is not rational. Do I think there could be a time when it's attempted? Yes, I do think that on our current path of appeasement we will have muslim enclaves established here that will require conversion or move. Of course that's when all hell will break loose, hopefully.

Read Prayers for the Assassin by Robert Ferrigno. It's cheesy but plausible.

I sincerely doubt we will ever have communities where it will be legal to either force you to convert to Islam or move. I honestly think that's an irrational fear.

You think they would attempt it at the end of a gun? Come on you are smarter than that. Well maybe not.

How else would they attempt it? Through legal means? I'd love to hear your interpretation of the law and how that would hold up.

I sincerely doubt we will ever have communities where it will be legal to either force you to convert to Islam or move. I honestly think that's an irrational fear.

nothing surprises me anymore. No one thought jews would be put into ovens either but it happened, unless of course you are a mooslum, in which case, see the conspiracy thread

Mercy, let me put this succinctly...

They hate booze, pot and bikinis. I mean, do you hear of the Hooters in Tehran being the place to go? Or Twin Peaks Riyadh being reservation only?

Mercy, let me put this succinctly...

They hate booze, pot and bikinis. I mean, do you hear of the Hooters in Tehran being the place to go? Or Twin Peaks Riyadh being reservation only?

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back