MSU vs USC

That 4 point swing at the end of the 3rd was big for USCe Miss St can still do it but they need to score and get stops before it gets double digits

Reactions: 1 person
Vic is a great coach but his decision to take Morgan Williams out of the game is horrible. They need points and she's just sitting on the bench. Now is not the time to make a statement.

Vic is a great coach but his decision to take Morgan Williams out of the game is horrible. They need points and she's just sitting on the bench. Now is not the time to make a statement.

He's sending a couple of messages. He yanked Victoria after that 35 foot launch. McCowan has been in and out as well.

Did not want to see South Carolina winning :thud: because it takes me back to the time Holly turned down South Carolina and Dawn took the job :cray:

Did not want to see South Carolina winning :thud: because it takes me back to the time Holly turned down South Carolina and Dawn took the job :cray:

Unbelievable what she's been able to do in such a short period of time.

Getting A'ja Wilson to stay home was an incredible coup to her success.

Poor Itty Bitty...

Reactions: 3 people
Along with UCONN

UConn potentially has their best team ever next year. But I'm hopeful that the fact that their 3 best returning players and 2 best incoming players all play the same position will create some problems. I'm also hoping that Crystal continues to struggle. Bitter. Hateful. Maybe. But I need something to look forward to next season.

Along with UCONN

And about 5-6 other teams! I don't know how or why but I really wish Alaina Coates would have been there. She was Aja wilson by staying home before Aja stayed home. Coates was an AA who really took the leap of faith and helped get this team off the ground.

Congrats SC !

Now the SEC has 9 national championship in women's bball

UT -8
SC- 1

Let's hope there are many more to come from this conference !

Congrats CDS and the Gamecocks.

I hope the LadyVols will be inspired to be there next year!

Unbelievable what she's been able to do in such a short period of time.

Getting A'ja Wilson to stay home was an incredible coup to her success.

Poor Itty Bitty...

Yep agreed! Now she is also going to get early looks at all the top recruits in the USA basketball system from 13 on up because she is the head coach :ermm: and she and MSU along with everyone else can negative recruit against Tennessee using the what have they done lately while she shows off a big ring and a 2017 national title :banghead2:

UConn potentially has their best team ever next year. But I'm hopeful that the fact that their 3 best returning players and 2 best incoming players all play the same position will create some problems. I'm also hoping that Crystal continues to struggle. Bitter. Hateful. Maybe. But I need something to look forward to next season.

Doubtful it's their best team ! That 02 team was LEGIT!! That team was almost on par with the 98' UT team they didn't give opponents a sniff of hope!

I think they will be motivated like Miss State was this past season about losing Geno will be able to play about 8-9 next season which is scary

What the hell--what time did the game start, 6:30? It's not even 8:30. That didn't help MSU as they played the late game on Friday, didn't they? I'm not sure how anyone could pull for anyone other than MSU after they beat UConn. There was no way they were going to duplicate that effort with less than 48 hours rest and the emotions of that victory.

We'll never know, of course, but South Carolina caught a break when State ensured they wouldn't have to meet Conn in the final.

Seems like SC always plays tight against Conn, but their history of regularly beating MSU was a huge advantage for SC and a huge mental disadvantage to an already emotionally spent State team.

Reactions: 3 people
What happened to playing a national title game in prime time? I was going to watch the game, got on the board and learn it was over! Questionable start time, IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
We'll never know, of course, but South Carolina caught a break when State ensured they wouldn't have to meet Conn in the final.

Seems like SC always plays tight against Conn, but their history of regularly beating MSU was a huge advantage for SC and a huge mental disadvantage to an already emotionally spent State team.

UConn started their NC streak because Louisville beat Baylor. If Baylor hadn't lost that game and went on to win the NC, who knows if Stewart would have ever gained the confidence she did to become such a great player.

Damn Shoni Schimmel...

VN Store

Back